Masks

Me and Kija bow slightly at Oba-Chan showing our respect towards her and met up with Hak and the others who were already at the entrance of the village. I run up to them with a big grin on my face and my arms in the air.

'COME ON ALREADY IT'S TIME TO GO!'

A new adventure sounds fun. I can't wait. Maybe it will help the pain I feel inside go away....

*Time skip bought to you by more of my laziness...

~Basically they all have started looking for the blue dragon and are on the path close to the blue dragons village~

I'm not really sure how long it's been since we left Kija's village to go find the blue dragon, according to Kija he was the closest. Apparently sleeping outside isn't as fun as you think it is...my neck hurts like hell!...Well on the good side I learnt some new things about the others.

Yun is an amazing cook; he can make even bugs taste ok... Kija is absolutely terrified of bugs...I found this out because Jake thought it would be funny to put a caterpillar on his head...It was funny.

I also found out that both Hak and Jake were perverts......-.- I was washing myself in the river with Yona when I heard them call our names. I ignored them as I was washing myself when all of a sudden they fell into the river. I punched them both in the head before helping Yona out of the water. It was horrible...

.......................

'Yun where are we going!'

'Well I'm following the direction Kija said The Blue dragon would be'

'In the mountains?'

'Yep, now shut up and let me read this map!'

'Yh....well I'm going ahead!'

'Hey Princess wait-

I ran ahead of all of them, i wanted to explore the mountains. It was all so new to me I had never seen anything like it. Since back then I was cooped up in the castle...father didn't like me going out much... I kept on running over the rocky ground when all of a sudden I lost my footing and tripped. I closed my eyes and put my hands over my face to protect it when a cold gloved hand grabbed my arm. I slowly turned my head around and saw a masked boy.

{A/N: HUHEE I left it on a cliff hanger coz I ain't written in ages ^^} ENJOY!