Your my Master

I laugh slightly and run over to where Yun was held. He looked at me with an angry face.

'Hey Princess how come your not in a cage!'

'Oh because I'm on a tour through the village'

'YOU'RE WHAT!'

*Sweat drop 'Anyways i will see you later!'

'OI DON'T GO AWAY!'

I run back to Hak, Yun was still shouting at me, i really am not looking forward to later... I found Hak and smiled.

'Hey Hak I'm back!'

'Where'd you go?'

'To say hi to Yun'

'Yun...where is he?'

'In a cage'

'Oh ok he's in a cage....WAIT WHAT!'

'Over there *pointing in the direction i came from

'I will go get him you stay here'

He walks off leaving me alone and bored. I stand there for a bit listening to one of the villagers telling me about the history of their village and how much they loved their white dragon.

'Errm I'm just going to go for a walk'

I walk away from the villager and start to explore again. Soon i came across Yona and Jake. I saw there was man With long white hair on floor he was holding onto his arm. I ran over to them.

'Hey Yona, Jake!'

They both looked at me and smiled, the man on the ground also looked at me wide eyed.

'M-master...'

Kija's POV

The girl with the red hair is my master...but there is something missing. What is it? Suddenly my arm starts to boil even more than it did the first time i saw the girl with red hair. What was happening?

'Hey Yona, Jake!'

I heard someone shout, i looked to where it came from. My eyes widened in shock, Black and White hair....The dragons legend.... is she my true master the dragon princess...>?

My vision started to go blurry and all of a sudden pictures started appearing in my head:

~You are now our other halves

You will serve Kuroi ryū as your mistress

Protecting her with your lives

You will love her, and never betray her.

'M-master' I say before blacking out.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it....Errm am i making the chapters too short>?...