Chapter 48

Recap:

We weren't walking for that long until I could see a light ahead of us, of course being the person I am I became very excited very quickly and squealed, "Shinah were almost there you'll get to meet my friends" I was about to run ahead to say hello but Shinah gripped my hand tightly, I turn to him. "Shinah? Is everything okay?"

............................................................................................................................................................

I soon become worried as Shinah's hands started to shake slightly, I gripped his hands tightly. "Shinah what's wrong please tell me" He whispered to me "What...what if they don't....like me?" I smile and let go of his hand walking behind him and pushing him towards the light. "Shinah I promise you they will like you" He nodded slowly and allowed me to push him carefully to where the others were.

Hak's POV

Kai had not long returned and Lizzy wasn't with him, I had asked him a few times about where she was be he didn't answer me. I pace up and down wondering where she was when I see a young blue hair man with a mask walking towards us... Or should I say being pushed towards us, by Lizzy. I sigh, running my hand through my hair glad to see she was alright.

All of sudden there was a loud shout " Your Highness!! your back" Kija ran at the blue haired man and Lizzy and stopped directly in front of them both. He stood staring before shouting "BROTHER" and hugging the blue haired man.  I could easily see he disliked it so I wacked Kija on the head with my spear before walking to Lizzy. "Oi Kija stopping being a freak and hugging people you just met"

Lizzy's POV

I giggle as Hak tells Kija off, oblivious to the fact he too was angry at me. Hak looked at me a grinned, "Oi you aint getting off that easy either" WHACK! I hold my head in pain as Hak hit me on the head with the end of his spear. "OUCH, hey what was that for!" Shinah stood in front of my his hand on his sword, I rest a hand on his shoulder and shake my head whilst half smiling, tears in my eyes. "It's fine Shinah, but thanks!" I hug Shinah from behind and stick my tongue out at Hak. "Maybe you can be my personal bodyguard protecting me from Hak, haha" I saw Hak was gonna retaliate an annoyed look in his eyes but Kai took my hands away from Shinah and spun me around from the both to his side. "Okay enough of that" Hak was clearly annoyed still and wanted to say something but he just glared at Kai before shrugging and sitting down on a rock. Kai bent down to my level and whispered in my ear "Maybe you should introduce them to him" he nodded his head towards Shinah. "OH YEAH" I shout accidently, this catches all their attention.

I grab Shinah's arm gently and link arms with him, "Hey guy's this is Shinah, he's the blue dragon we've been looking for, but he's also my friend, so he's coming with us" I smile at everyone. "That's Hak, the one with a scary face" I laugh and point at Hak. "That's Jake, he wins the spot of scary faced number 2" I laugh once again as Jake glares at me. Then I turn to Yun. "Okay that's Yun, the mother of the family" I grin at Yun but he just brushes it off and waves at Shinah, "Yo" Shinah nods his head. I then turn to Yona and smile at her, "This is Yona, She's a really good friend so I hope you both too become good friends" Last but not least that's Kija" I point at Kija. Kija looked at me slightly shocked, wonder why. All of a sudden everyone starts laughing at Kija, even Kai and Shinah were laughing slightly. I look at them all confused. "What's so funny?"

A/N: Okay I've asked this once before but coz were further into the story ima ask again. (Also carry on reading coz there's a little extra I added onto this chapter) -^-

If I were to make Lizzy lovers with someone who should it be (Just gonna ignore Zeno and Jae-ha coz we aint that far yet haha) I'm just wondering what you all want

Kija x Lizzy

Hak x Lizzy

Jake x Lizzy

Yun x Lizzy

Kai x Lizzy

Shinah x Lizzy 

(Hey if you really want Zeno or Jae-ha to have a chance just comment down below, thanks if you do)

OH YEAH ALSO HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Kija's POV

"Last but not least that's Kija" She points at me. I looked at her slightly shocked, why am I just Kija and everyone else is something else.... All of a sudden everyone starts laughing at me, even Kai and Shinah were laughing slightly. Lizzy look at them all confused. "What's so funny?" she asks.

3rd POV

Tears start to well up in Kija's eyes and he starts weeping loudly complaining to Lizzy, "MASTER AM I NOTHING TO YOU?" Through all the snot and tears he mumbles "Why does everyone else get a nickname...I mean every scary face is better than nothing..." With that Kija runs off into the dark cave crying as loud as possible. Everyone went silent. Hak says "He'll be back soon" Everyone sat down on the rocks in silent, worried if Villagers were going to come but also about Kija.

5 Minutes later

*Loud scream from cave"

Everyone says in unison "Bugs" With that Kija came running back a small spider crawling on his back, he shouted and shook frantically trying to get if off of himself. "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" He ran around in circles, everyone just laughs at him. Shinah quietly sneaks behind him and pulls the spider off his back. Kija stands still and looks at Shinah with puppy dog eyes, "M-my savior!" He hugs Shinah Tightly and shouts "OH BROTHER I'M SO GLAD YOUR HERE WITH US"

A/N:....yeah...enjoy haha