Chapter 1

T

Emily---

I can be a complete Scrooge during Christmas if you were in my shoes you would know why. 

Today was my last day of school for Christmas break. Boy was I excited!! Not. As I was walking  to my locker to double check incase I missed something when suddenly I was pushed down by the one and only Jennifer.

"Oops sorry" She said with a slight giggle

"NO, you are not stop pretending" This was the only reason why I don't want to be here. Well any ways whenever I made it to my locker it turns out didn't. I guess it is time for me to start my walk home. On my way home I stopped by the mall to get a present for my little brother. As I was walking by the Santa clause area I heard someone shout," TIMMY'S ONLY YOUNG!!!", and the another person shout, "BUT TIMMY LIKES IT!!!", I had done a slight laugh at that. I walked into ToysRus and looked at the Hot Wheels section. Luckily there was still some left by some I mean like 200 but anyway I grabbed like ten. Why do boys like these things again? That is a five year old for you. I had nothing to put them in for Christmas so I went to the decor store and found a superhero themed bag.

When I got home I looked in the mirror I mean I look pretty decent for my age.

(Emily Osment) My dad wasn't here neither was his girlfriend. Huh? I thought to myself where could they be. Out of nowhere as if on cue the door opened and it must be them. I walked out of my room to go greet them. "Did you clean the kitchen yet" My dad had asked typical him. "No, I had just gotten here," I stated but this wasn't a good enough for Clair my dads girlfriend. "You were here you were most likely with that dog that dies in your room every day," she spit at me I got so angry why would she disgrace my  dog like that my poor baby so I did the worst thing possible. " Oh Yeah you mean just like your cat does it would really be sad if my dog somehow got out and Poof bye bye kitty.""You wouldn't dare!" she said calming herself down. " Oh I would," i said with a glare and walked away. 

What a day can't wait for tomorrow! 

Note my sarcasm. 

******************

A.N 

This is my first book sorry for any errors I may have made.