Info

Basically, if you haven't read the title, this is a My Little Pony roleplay. This is not going to be a canon roleplay, instead it will be using original characters and a different storyline (the page before this).

What I'm planning on doing is using a certain villain I have (you'll probably figure out who she is on your own if you actually care who she is) and my own heroes.

Now, people who I hold close will be allowed to have special roles when I offer them or when they come to me. Will everyone get the chance to have a special role? No, that's just simply not possible. I can only go so far. But people I've known for a while and can trust I will probably give special roles in plot twists that I might do in the future.

Now there are some important things/facts that are here for this roleplay. Again, this is not following the canon show so keep that in mind.

•Alicorns are the royal family and they are born naturally.
•If a suitor marries into the royal family they won't become an alicorn.
•The alicorns are NOT immortal, and they do not live for thousands of years in this world.
•The current villain has a backstory in the making.
•There are gems that are enchanted for my current villain and current hero, which is why they're powerful (you might be able to tell who the hero is as well).