Rules

1. No smut.

2. Wait to be accepted by me.

3. The only alicorns are royal.

4. Please don't do any plot twists without getting them approved by me ahead of time, please.

5. Don't be a whiney brat if things don't go your way. It not only will piss me off, but other people.

6. I don't really care if you use other people's art work to reference your character's looks or if you tag me for looks, but if you don't please don't get rude to people who do. Most of the time they both don't care and don't want to hear it, because they aren't trying to do anything wrong (it's usually a temporary reference because the looks are similar to the idea they have for the character they have). That's the defense they normally have. Now, if they claim the art as their own, that's different, and you should tell me, because I don't want anyone who could possibly be an art thief in my roleplay.

7. Don't fight with others, please.

8. No matter how powerful you are, don't forget who is the ruler. She is supposed to be the most powerful, followed by her children. Even then, no matter how powerful you are you can't just easily win battles.

9. Use correct grammar and spelling. It's not that hard and honestly you should know it (an occasional mistake is fine, everyone makes mistakes, but text talk is not allowed in this roleplay and neither is constant crap that anyone can tell is just someone being lazy while typing.).

10. Stop. Asking. For. Special. Treatment. This includes asking for alicorns. Seriously, we have six technical ones, and Coco counts as a seventh! Hell no.

11. Though you can curse outside of the roleplay, sadly ponies cannot curse. Especially not 'oh my God'. Keep in mind they don't know who God is. But, a clever trick can be 'buck' for a MLP curse word.

12. Only pony ocs, no hybrids or other kinds of characters without my special offer. This is because it is a pony roleplay, not a random whatever roleplay.