Influencing the Little Girl

Kara flew as fast as she could when she was interrupted by the sight of a little girl in a Supergirl costume.  As Kara got closer she saw that it was the same girl she had talked to right before she got Red Kryptonite.  As Kara landed she saw that there were other girl bullying her.  As Kara walked closer she saw the girls slowly back away from her at the sight of her black suit.

"Supergirl!  It's you again!"  The little girl ran up to Kara and hugged her as Kara just stood there with her arms crossed.

"You know maybe it's time that you start listening to your classmates." Kara said in a bitter tone.

"What do you mean?  Last time-" Kara interrupted and finished her sentence.

"You were influenced by a weak so-called hero." Kara rolled her eyes and slowly walked toward the little girl as she backed away.

"You're not yourself." The little girl uttered before shedding a tear.

"I'm more me than I've ever been." Kara started to walk away, before she blasted back into the air she said one more thing. "And do me a favor and stop wearing that sad, pathetic, weak suit and change the color to black to look like mine.  You want to look powerful right?" Kara didn't let the girl answer and just said "That's what I thought."  She then blasted into the sky.

Hey Guys,
I do know that this chapter is short.  I apologize for that...But just wait it's going to get really good.  The next chapter will be out as soon as I can make it!  Thanks!