Chapter 10 - The pleasure

Start from the beginning

I barely know him and I already feel like we have a better connection than any person I have ever met in my entire life - the sexual tension between me and Justin was so obvious that I wanted to scream out loud on the top of the roof. It was getting ridiculous.

Sneaking out of my own office, I made my way to Justin's.

It was like I couldn't stop myself, I had no idea what I was doing or why I was going there in the first place but my body was suddenly taking me to places my mind wasn't allowing me to be. I could hear myself inform me that it was a bad idea and that I should go back to my own office instantly.

Knocking on his door, I thought I heard a voice that said come in but I must've been completely wrong because once I entered, the office was empty. I closed the door behind me, knowing that from the last experience when I was here without Justin himself, I ended up snooping around in his private life. Something I shouldn't have done. I made a quick promise to myself to not do the same this time.

I knew I should leave but my body wasn't moving in the door's direction. Instead, I found myself sitting down on his chair in front of his desk. My body was definitely doing things my mind wasn't agreeing on but I dragged my hand over the desk, feeling the expensive material underneath my fingers which only satisfied me more.

I didn't know if it was supposed to be an obvious thing and if all people felt this way but money strangely turned me on.

And right now, I was certain that my panties were soaking.

My body moved forward and I ended up sitting on top of Justin's desk instead, feeling a slight comfortable wave of power wash over me. It was strange how much an office could do to you. I was feeling all types of emotions at once, being in here.

I had no chance of reacting before my right hand moved down to my pants, parting my legs as I unbuttoned the one button they had. I watched it pop open and I could now see my black thongs. My throat got dry as my hand made it inside my pants, I moved the material that stopped my fingers from touching my bare skin aside and felt the sudden touch come from nowhere.

"Oh, fuck," I commented, a few moans leaving my lips instantly after. I felt my finger being pressed on my clit, twisting and turning in every direction until I officially drove myself insane.

I had definitely become wet during this past hour, the juices were fully covering my two fingers that I was using to pleasure myself.

Both my feet were on each side of the desk, keeping my legs spread open. I was teasing my clit, going back and forth from a slow to a quicker pace. My moans filled the room and I looked around, seeing all different kinds of diplomas which strangely enough only added to my lust.

"Shit," I mumbled as I felt the high slowly getting there, "Oh, Justin."

My eyes widened at my words, the name had slipped out without me being able to control it and I had never appreciated the soundproof doors as right in this exact second. I could never imagine having the entire building hear me moan out my boss's name. Was I being gross? Oh God, what am I even doing?

But it felt so good, my own touch against my skin pleasing me the exact way I wanted to. The way no one else was able to, I knew exactly what I loved and needed to finish. Something men don't always know about which I had learnt from experience.

My brain was serving me well, providing me with images of a well-built and sweaty body of Justin's. His tattoos were on full show in front of me and I had never laid my eyes on anything sexier. "Oh," I let out a loud moan, one of these high pitched ones that sounded like you were creating a porno. I just couldn't help it as I closed my eyes and imagined that it was Justin touching me instead, I imagined his dominance and I could hear his voice in my head telling me what to do. Talking dirty to me, saying things that he knew would drive me over the edge.