"Don't forget to keep absolutely silent when you get off of the plane. I don't want to see you in anymore pictures with them, either, got it? You stay with me." He asked, the strong cigarette smoke on his breath making Teller  nearly gag. 

He was smoking in the bathroom stall. 

Keeping his mouth shut, Teller just nodded. He was wearing a plain pair of blue jeans, a dark red jacket, and a black shirt that had absolutely nothing on it. He didn't think that he could be more inconspicuous if he tried, besides the sunglasses and black hat.  

His manager got up to leave, but then leaned down again and quickly whispered. "Remember, you know no Korean. I don't care how much you studied to be able to visit here one day. This trip is not going to be fun for you, got it? Just do your job and grandma's bills get paid." 

Clenching his teeth, Teller nodded again, nudging his dark sunglasses further up his nose to hide his bruised left eye, then tugged down the black hat that settled over his light brown hair. 

"Put your hairpin in, too." Mr. Canzoni said as he reached into Teller's shirt pocket and pulled out the small gold flower pin and dropped it into Teller's hands. 

At first, Teller hadn't understood why he had to hide that he was a boy. Well, he didn't really hide it, but he didn't announce it, either. After a strategic haircut and a bit of make up, he could easily pass as a tomboy, and the company had gladly used that to their advantage. Everyone loved a mystery. That was him. The random, mute, girl and or boy that followed the group MiMiC around like a puppy, but seemed to have no specific duty within the company besides being somewhat cute.

He had more rumors about him online than he could count, so he'd stopped trying. It didn't matter what people said about him as long as he could pay for his grandmother to get the treatment she needed. He was a nobody in high school, too, so he had no reputation to care about, either.

Smiling to himself, Teller slipped the pin into his shoulder length, wavy hair and looked out the window at Incheon airport sprawled before him in the afternoon sunlight. At least I finally am getting a chance to visit. It wasn't going to be a vacation, by any means, but he knew that this was his only chance. With the medical bills he'd have to keep paying, there would be no spare money for such a trip in his future. 

The intercom came on overhead, alerting the passengers in English to buckle their seatbelts and prepare to land. Teller leaned back in his chair but kept his head tilted so that he could watch the descent as he listened to the woman speak the same notice in Korean. He understood her easily, but he had to hide his smile. He didn't want to give his manager any reason to make him accidentally trip again. 

As the wheels touched down, Teller pursed his lips, reminding himself repeatedly that he couldn't talk to anyone or show that he understood anything they said if it wasn't in English. He waited silently as the plane emptied, then grabbed his small carry on and made his way to the exit. 

He knew that the band wouldn't get too far before the paparazzi found them, and sure enough, when he disembarked, they were already surrounded about twenty yards away.

Teller managed to catch Mr. Canzoni's eyes for a brief moment as the man glanced around, no doubt looking for him without trying to draw attention. Nodding an acknowledgement, Teller found himself waiting near a large support pillar a few yards away from the band, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched people come and go. A good portion of them caused the commotion around the band to grow as they realized what was going on. 

They finally got to do their tour... they're definitely eating up the attention. Too bad they don't deserve it. At least, Ike, the main lip-syncer, doesn't.