#21

Connie slipped into the hoody that he has laid on the bed, feeling the soft material around her arms, she zipped it up lifting it up to her nose, she closed her eyes, inhaling his scent a small smile came to her face as she still wore the same aftershave, lifting a hand to her face the material wrapped around her hand, she rubbed the hoody against her face, her eyes still closed, wishing their lives together had been different.

'Sweetcheeks, when did my hoody become yours?' He smirked at her stood looking out the window, his hoody was the only thing she was wearing, her legs bare as she looked out into the night sky,she turned to him, he could see the unshed tears in her eyes 'around the time you were the only good thing left in my life'.

He walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind, resting a shoulder on her shoulder 'you know that's not true' placing a hand to her chest above her heart he whispered into her ear 'she'll always be here with you' Connie closed her eyes nodding, before turning into his chest 'lay with me, I.....I sleep before when I'm with you' he gently kissed her forehead, linking his fingers through her pulling her to the bed 'come on beautiful, let's get some beauty sleep'.

A smile on her face as she snuggled into his chest, something the pair had been doing every night since her mother had passed, Connie hated that she had to leave her home to move in with her father, a man she hated, a man who wasn't a father to her, but for now she lived for these moments with Jacob, were it was just the two of them in their own happy bubble.

Jacob walked back into the room, he watched her for a moment, her eyes closed with her face buried in his hoody, smiling quietly as he walked over to her, he carried over the hot chocolate her 'I just check on Hollie, Charlie still with her, but there is no change'.

Connie sighed as she walked to the bed and sat on the edge, she picked at her finger nails, Jacob sat down next to her 'I picked this up, thought it would her you sleep, hot chocolate or wine or both, one definitely will help you sleep' a small sigh left her lips, she turned excepting the hot drink 'Thankyou.....thankyou for all this....the clothes....food....in the shower' Jacob placed a hand on top of hers 'no need to thank me....I've always wanted to be here for you'.

They sat like this for a while, just enjoying being with each other, he noticed how Connie tried to hide a yawn 'come on sweetcheeks, get some beauty sleep' he stood up pulling the duvet back, she moved into the bed, Jacob pulled the covers back over her, he turned to move to the seat in the room while Connie reached his hand.

'Wait.....lay with me.....I always slept better on you're chest' Jacob leant forward placing a gentle kiss to her forehead, Connie closed her eyes, remembering how he always comforted her like that, enjoying the closeness between each other 'of course sweetcheeks, anything for you'.

Connie shuffled over making room for them both, she bit her lip watching him, Jacob frowned not realising why she was pulling a face 'erm....it will be hot if you sleep with a top on' he chuckled 'if you wanted me naked you just had to ask' she laughed shaking her head as he removed his top and jeans.

They both settle in the bed together, Connie soon feeling relaxed and comfortable with him, Jacob's hand finding hers and entwining their fingers together, while his other hand ran threw her hair.

Connie hadn't felt this relaxed around anyone apart from Hollie and Charlie in years, she'd had men in her life and used them just for sex, always stopping herself from needing them for anything other than sex, but with him, she needed him, she wanted him, she'd missed him.

Connie turned looking into his eyes, 'I'm sorry....I'm sorry I didn't find you again.....I'm sorry I never sent you any photos of Hollie but.....but I had to...to keep you both safe....even now.....now he'd kill you....kill me.....Hollie....I had to protect her.....but.....but she always knew about her amazing dad....that you loved her and wanted to be around' Jacob shook his head cupping her face 'none of this is you're fault....you're da....William was a monster and I was scared for you....I knew I had to wait to find you....after you told me you were pregnant.....I searched high and low for you but had to stop myself....I couldn't stop myself looking for you even thou I knew how dangerous he was, but I didn't care, I needed....no I had to find you, you both meant to much for me not to find you...I knew I couldn't stop looking for you until the day I died....you Connie....Connie Chase' she bit her lip 'Beauchamp.....I'm a Beauchamp' he laughed 'you Connie Beauchamp that I hope one day would be a Masters.....you are my one and only' she looked into his eyes seeing that he was still as genuine as ever about his love got her, she placed a hand to his cheek, moving slowly forward, pausing looking from his eyes to his lips them back to his eyes, she could feel his breath on her skin, his fingers moving on her hand slowly, she took a breath, pushing herself forward, their lips touching for the first time in 15 and half years, it was slow, her hand moving to his chest, gripping on to him, his hand moving into her hair, their kiss, slow, sensual and passionate, neither tried to deepened the kiss, they both wanted to cherish the moment they were in.

Jacob slowly pulled away, smiling down at her, seeing a tear roll down her cheek, he gently wiped the tear away, 'Connie' she shook her head, her voice vulnerable, scared, 'this wasn't how it was meant to be' he pulled her closer 'she wanted to see you so much.....to meet you' he lift Connie's chin 'she will, she'll pull through this....she strong like you....she funny.....I loved getting to know her without knowing it was her' Connie snuggled into his chest, his fingers running through her hair again 'we're get through this as a family....together'.

He watched as her eyes became heavy, her breathing laboured, he watched as she fell into a deep slumber, Jacob couldn't remove his eyes off her, he couldn't believe he'd found her, scared that if he feel asleep she'd be gone when he wake up, hours past while he just watched her, watched how she snuggled into his chest ever so tightly every now and then, how her nose wrinkled as she slept, he leant down leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead 'I love you Connie....you've always been my one true love....my sweetcheeks....you and Hollie you're my world....we're get through this.....I'm not going anywhere, I'll always be here for you'.