| 4 |

I just nodded I woke up to an awfully scratchy throat and had to quickly get up to go to the bathroom.

All I could do was spit up green stuff.

Gross. I shivered.

I turned on the water to wash all of the green mucus down the drain.

Jungkook came up to me, hugging my backside.

"Aww, baby, you're not well." He rubbed my stomach.

I just nodded my head.

My voice was out, completely.

No sounds were made at all.

I brushed my teeth and went back to bed with Jungkook.

As I fell asleep I could hear Jungkook coughing a bit.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

How could it be already dark out?

Did I really sleep until five in the afternoon?

Sickness really did take the life out of me.

I fixed myself up to look presentable and bothered to walk out into the living room.

Yoongi looked up from Namjoon's lyrics and ran towards me.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled across the room. His voice cracked.

"What." He stopped infront of me.

"She's sick, remember?" He pointed towards me.

"Aww." He embraced me into his warmth. "Oh my goodness, you are burning!"

I still felt like going back to sleep.

Slowly and carefully I got myself a glass of water.

What was weird was, everyone was watching what I was doing.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at them.

"Sassy, aren't we." Hoseok joked.

I put my head down on the table after finishing the water.

"Take this." Jin handed me a couple of pills.

I just nodded my head and took them.

Maybe those were some pills to make me fall asleep faster or stay asleep longer.

How long is this cold going to last. It makes me feel awful.

Eventually I was able to get myself onto the couch leaning against Yoongi.

He let me lay down in a comfortable position.

Of course, the maknae had already gone to his room.

"I want to hear your beautiful voice right now." Yoongi ran his fingers through my hair.

I silently sobbed because my voice was gone.

"Let's go to sleep." He picked me up and brought me to his room.

I really didn't care where I was, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Well, that and spend as much time as I could with the band cause they're only staying for a month! I must get better soon!

Almost forgot one thing. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He turned to face me. "Oh my gosh, that's right! It's Wednesday, I'll get your phone." Yoongi got up letting a rush of cold air get under the blankets. When he came back he was awkwardly looking back at me.

*THAT WAS REALLY COLD.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to get your phone for you." He shrugged.

I silently sighed. As I waited for my video to upload Yoongi carefully crawled back under the blanket.

*I don't want you to get sick!

"I'll be fine." He pat my head.

Was it my fault I got Jungkook sick? Or could it be that the whole group was working so hard for their album promotions? I shook my head getting back into a comfortable position next to the boy who was awake.

"What's wrong now?" He asked worried.

I shook my head.

"I'll make you some tea." He looked back at me and left, leaving the door wide open if I needed someone.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

I stretched while waiting for the tea he was making me.

"I made you Citron tea, if that's alright." He gave me a small smile.

Oh how much I've always wanted to try this kind of tea.

I just nodded my head. I HATE MY FEVER SO MUCH. My manners couldn't be shown because of some stupid voice loss.

•~•~•~•

It was only five and everyone else was tired. Could it be that I got everyone else sick? Or maybe promotions?

He held me in his arms and watched as I silently had a battle with myself.

*Did I get everyone sick?

"Of course not, it's the promotions, they make us work for a long time and let us sleep for three or four hours." Yoongi rubbed my back.

I only nodded my head and put the empty cup of tea on the table beside the bed.

"You know, Taehyung is still sleeping with Hoseok. Now Jimin has the room to himself."

I silently laughed at the thought of V-Hope oh what a fangirl I was.

"Your voice should come back tomorrow, are you ready to sleep?" He asked pulling the blanket up.

I was always sleeping alone and hugging pillows, who knew I could fall asleep in someone's arms.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Third PoV•

Jungkook watched as the girl he liked so much snuggle up to his Hyung.

Oh how much it hurt to watch. The feeling of his heart being squeezed made him want to cry.

Instead he just walked into his room, plopped onto the bed and fell asleep.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Jimin sighed and gave into another lonely night without anyone to even comfort him, even if it was just Taehyung, just a friend, to fill in the empty atmosphere.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

I PROMISED YOU GUYS 2 UPDATES SO HERE YOU GO!

Unlike Aileen and Erin heheheh :3

~ | • 느낌아니까 • | ~