Chapter 21

Jin stood to the side of the warehouse, he was leaning on the wall watching as Namjoon explained the situation to Detective Lee, Namjoon said that they were probably going to have to bring forward their plans if they were going to have the element of surprise or before the organisation come after Jin for betraying them, that was if they knew everything.

"Jin-hyung, what is going on?" Jimin asked as he and the others walked over to him. It was the one thing he was dreading, well other than the organisation finding out and hurting his friends and boyfriend which will hopefully never happen, but he was dreading this, his friends finding out about who he was, Namjoon had taken the news fine but it did not mean that the others were going to but they were now involved in this which means that he would have to tell them.

"I lied to you when we first met, my parents did not die in a car crash, they sold me to an assassin organisation which trained me to become a killer. I was sent here undercover to kill Principal Moon but instead, we planned to take down the organisation, so I can finally be free to live my life here with you guys and Joonie. I am so sorry for lying to you and I hope you will be able to forgive me one day" Jin explained before bowing to them then he headed over towards Namjoon and Detective Lee.

"Jin, I am guessing that the organisation has spies in the police force" Detective Lee asked.

"Yes, and I am aware of who they are" Jin replied.

"My boss' name is Jeon Muyeol, is he one of the dirty cops" Detective Lee said.

"No, they were planning on making a move to involve him but that was after this mission was a success" Jin answered as Namjoon's arms wrapped around his waist.

"Okay, we need to bring him in on this investigation" Detective Lee said before pulling his phone out of his pocket. Jin curled up in Namjoon's arms. It was a way of protecting himself from what was happening. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook knew who he was, the organisation had come after them, no one knew whether the organisation actually knew about the betrayal or not. All Jin wanted to do was hide in his boyfriend's arms forever and hope that this all went by without him being involved any more than he already was but he doubts that would be the case.

"Are you alright babe?" Namjoon asked before he pressed a kiss to Jin's forehead.

"It is just... so much is happening all at once that it is so hard to keep up with it all" Jin muttered into his boyfriend's chest.

"I know Jinnie but the one thing that we can be absolutely positive on is that we are getting you out of this organisation and then you will be stuck with me forever" Namjoon said.

"Oh no the horror" Jin joked before surging forward and pressing their lips together. This kiss was sweet but needy at the same time, Jin's arms wrapped around Namjoon's neck whilst Namjoon pulled his boyfriend closer to him.

Every sound became a quiet murmur to the couple's ears. All they could focus on was their hands on each other's bodies and their lips pressed together. Neither boy wanted the kiss to end but soon they had to pull away. Namjoon rested his forehead on Jin's as the couple stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you" Jin whispered.

"I love you too" Namjoon replied before pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead.

"I hate to interrupt your moment but we have to leave, I have spoken to my boss and explained the situation. He has set up a safe house for you which he will meet us there" Detective Lee said. Namjoon and Jin shared a look before following the detective out of the warehouse. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook watched as they left before they too ran after them. After all, they might be in danger too.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were sat in one of the bedrooms whilst Namjoon, Jin and detective Lee spoke with Chief Jeon Muyeol.

"We have been avoiding speaking about it for the last two hours but we cannot avoid it any longer, Jin is an assassin this is something we never expected but it is true and from what I have seen is that the Jin we all know is the true Jin, he was hiding his assassin side plus you can tell he really wants to leave the organisation and that everything he has done even if we were not aware has been to take down this organisation which turned him into an assassin. We all can see that he did not lie about his feelings for Namjoon and that he does truly want to be in a relationship with him. When he told us about who he really was, he wanted our forgiveness so he definitely us being honest with us and that he still wants to be friends with us" Hoseok said.

"He still lied to us about who he really was" Yoongi pointed out.

"I do not think he lied per say, he was given an alias which means he was acting plus remember what he said, his parents sold him to the organisation, so I am guessing it was at an extremally young age which means that he probably would not know everything about himself because he was too young to remember" Jimin explained.

"It is only three things he lied about" a voice said from behind them, they all turned around to see Namjoon standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Which were?" Jungkook asked.

"Where he was born, he is not quite sure where he was born, he lied about that he was not an assassin but you can guess why he hid that one and his parents. Everything else he spoke about was the truth, his name, age, birthday, his love for food, everything else was true" Namjoon answered.

"I back Jin-hyung 100% of the way" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, same" Jimin said and the others nodded.

"Thank you" Jin whispered as he walked into the room, Namjoon instantly wrapped his arms around Jin's waist pulling his boyfriend close.

"Have they planned how to take down the organisation?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, it is a good plan, they are going to ask the FBI to help but I am going to be apart of the assault team" Jin said.

"What, no, what if you get hurt?" Namjoon argued.

"I will be fine, I promise Joonie" Jin said kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"Then we will help you hyung" Jungkook said.

"No, you are not trained to fight, none of you are, I do not want you to get hurt" Jin argued.

"But hyung, I have a black belt in Taekwondo, I can fight" Jungkook argued back.

"Just because you can fight Jungkookie, it does not mean you know how to fire a gun and magically jump past bullets" Namjoon replied.

"Do not worry, I promise that I will be fine. Detective Lee and Chief Jeon believe that it will be for the best if you stay here just in case the organisation learns that you are the reason behind why I was able to get away then they might come after you" Jin told them.

"Okay, just stay safe baby" Namjoon said.

"I will" Jin lent forward before pressing his lips to Namjoon's, the kiss was short but sweet.

"I love you" Jin muttered when they pulled away.

"I love you too" Namjoon whispered back.

"Goodbye, I will see you all later" Jin said to everyone before pulling away from Namjoon and leaving the safe house.

It was time. Time to take down the organisation who had ruined his life.