The Victim: Michael

~•Michael's•~

I sobbed loudly as she laid in my arms, her lifeless body, coiled and withered on the hardwood floor, her eyes still open after her passing.

"Baby...b-baby please..." I cried, holding her limp body to mine.

The blood on the floor, the knife against the wood... I had no idea someone followed her into the apartment.

"Please come back to me." I whispered against her jaw, sobbing shamelessly.

I didn't even look up at to see who barged into our home... now jut my home. Before I could scream at them to have me in peace, one of them glared at me.

"Are you Michael Clifford ?" I looked up at them, nodding slowly before they grabbed my arms, pulling me up to harshly, cuff my wrists.

"Michael Clifford, you're under arrest of the murder of Lily Collins."

My eyes widened as I started to fight back, knowing I didn't... I didn't do this.

"NO! I found her! I didn't kill her!" I yelled, fighting the officers while holding on both of my arms, the cuffs nipping at my wrists.

"Someone is setting me up! I love her!" I screamed, , trying to fight back.

"Michael, you have the right to remain silent, I suggest you use it." the officer said, pushing me out if my house... my only home with her... and how she was gone, and someone wants me to suffer... but who? And why?

I kept silent as cameras swarmed me, screaming questions. "How did you feel before the murder ?" one asked, making me cringe.

"Were you a stranger or close to the victim ?" Another one asked.

I went to the police car, ducked my head as I sat inside, flashes aiming at me through the glass and I wanted nothing more than to join the girl that I was taken in eternal peace.

A/N

Sorry for the late update today but hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment, and follow me. Tomorrow I'll be updating another imagine. Bye little unicorns !

~Bethany<3