Hunger Games: Ashton

~•Nicole's•~

I was screaming at the pain of the fatal fog, with its poison practically shoving into my skin.

I crawled to my best ability to get away. knowing I only had myself to rely on.

I was so close to the edge, so I hands out to pull myself closer, but before I could do any more, I felt two hands on me, one on each of my wrists.

I heard deep yells of pain, and I knew it was one of the other tributes.

He was going to push me in the fog, I know it... I knew he will.

Instead, the hands pulled me closer to he edge of the section, then the fog was no other touching us.

I was trembling in the pain that was going along my nerves, but I brought my gaze to my rescuer.

He was from Distract 10... I remembered his face.

"C'mon." he whispered, the welts from the poison on his arms, knowing I was too weak to walk.

He carried me to the stream, somehow knowing the water would heal me, but it made my body hurt to the point of screaming.

He washed me with water, not saying a word, but his eyes stayed on me.

"Why are you... why did you save me ?" I whispered, feeling his hands wash my face and neck of the welts.

"Because... I was forced here... and I didn't want to kill anyone. And I know if I was dying, I wouldn't want someone to leave me there." He muttered while cleaning my hands with the water.

"Thank you, Ashton." I breathed, feeling better due to the lack of pain.

"And there is nothing wrong with any alley, don't you think ?" He said, looking in my eyes.

I nodded slowly, looking up at him. "Then let's best this thing together, Nicole." He said quietly with a small smile.

I knew than that he wouldn't kill me for a title. Lets just say I might have a little crush on Ashton now.

A/N

Hey guys I wanted to say if you want your own imagine just comment on these question below:

Boy ?

Name ?

Theme ? or I'll choose the theme ?

Hoped you enjoy reading and keep on touch for more imagines. Please vote and follow me .

~Bethany <3