Hearing can't control my life: Luke

~•Carol's POV•~

"Hi, how are you ?" I think Michael said, based on how his lips made his words. I couldn't answer cause I wasn't sure.

I then brought my gaze to the rest of them, each moving their lips, I knew this would happen, and they didn't know that I was different

I looked at Luke, seeing his curious eyes.

'Are you okay ?' he mouthed before I stood directly in front of him, holding up my hair to show him the hearing aid that I spent years despising it, but it was a part of me.

His face ,as did the rest of them, froze. I sighed before I handed Luke the letter that I made in case.

The I spoke my best ability, knowing I didn't sound too well. " Thank you for your time."

I was embarrassed enough, so I rushed away to leave like with the letter.

*The Letter*

I'm happy to even be here to see you, and I know that I can't say what I want.

I have seen deaf since I was a child, and even though I can't hear your music, I read your lyrics and watch your impact on the world.

I wish I could hear your voices, but it wasn't meant to be. But meeting you is enough to make make me thankful .

Thank you for the inspiration you give to the world, that anything is possible. It gives us deafies hope. I hope you all are well and good luck for what's to come.

~Carol

*Letter ended*

I kept walking off, holding my arms against me before it felt a hand on my arm, making me stumble but before I turned to see... Luke.

He swallowed heavily before he looked at me again, raising his hands.

'Nice to meet you.' He signed, making more joy in me than I ever felt.

"You too." I said, not sure what I sounded like, but his smile said enough to me.

A/N

Hey guys this is my seconds imagine. I hope you enjoyed it.

~Bethany <3