8

Taehyung POV

After leaving her room I went downstairs and the guys were all in the living room. Quiet.

RM: don't worry things will get better.

Taehyung: if only there's some way to just make her remember.

Jin: well... This could be risky but try taking her to some place that you guys went to when you were younger.

Taehyung: yea I could. But what if she tried to leave.

Jin: that's the risky part.

We all sat in silence for about two minutes until we herd a door shut and YN come down the steps.

YN's POV

It's true. He really did kill her. How could min sik not tell me this. Why did he hide this from me. I feel bad now. I've been so mean to taehyung. Well he did kidnapped me. But I've just been mean and he is just hurting.

I get up to leave the room after sitting the news paper on the night stand and head downstairs slowly.

When I got downstairs the guys were quiet. I made my way over to taehyung and stood in front of him.

Me: sniff* Taehyung... I'm sorry.

He then looks at me surprised but then stands up hugging me and I hug him back. When he released me from the hug he gave me a small smile and I did the same both of us then sat down and when I looked at everyone else, they all had a pleased look on their face.

Taehyung: that reminds me. I have something to give you.

He then runs upstairs and comes back in in two minutes.

Taehyung then pulls out a necklace. It was a sun that said "we laugh together" after that he pulled his necklace from out of his shirt. It was a moon that said "we dream together"

When I slightly touched the necklace in Taehyung's hand I felt an instant migraine and memories began to flood through my head.

Flashback

Little boy: Ms. Nevaeh, can we go in that store.

Lady: of course TaeTae. Come on YN let's go.

Little girl: Okieeee

The little boy was wondering around the store until his eyes layed on something he knew him and his best friend would love and cherish forever.

Little boy: Ms. Nevaeh, I want this. The sun can be for YN and The moon can be for me.

Lady: let's go pay for it.

They two kids and the woman then payed for the necklace and before leaving out the store, the little boy tapped the little girls shoulder.

Little boy: YN.... I love you. You are my best friend and you always will be my best friend. You know that right.

Little girl: yes TaeTae. I love you to.

Little boy: you promise

Little girl: yes TaeTae

The little girl then hugs the little boy.

Little boy: I want to gi-

End of flashback-

Taehyung: Yn!!.... Yn!!

When I opened my eyes I saw taehyung looking at me with worry in his eyes. I looked around me and seen his room.

Taehyung: are you ok. You fainted.

Me: yea... The weirdest thing just happened.

Taehyung gives me a confused look.

Me: when I touched that necklace I got an instant migraine and... Like this.. memory came.

Taehyung: what was in it.

Me: it was a little boy and a little girl with a lady. They were out shopping and the lady called the little boy TaeTae and kept calling the girl my name and the boy kept calling the lady my mother's name. Nevaeh. They went into this store and-

Taehyung- bought these two necklaces. YN... That was us. That was the day you mom took us out shopping and I picked out these two necklaces. That was the same day you promised to always be my best friend.

I could see the tears began to swell up in his eyes. I feel so bad.

I then got up and hugged him. He didn't hug back but I still held on.

Me: Taehyung I'm sorry.

Taehyung: it's not your fault. It's min sik's father's fault. He did this to you.

When I let go of the hug taehyung pulled me in for another on but this time he held on to me.

Taehyung then whispered something in my ear.

Taehyung: I wanted to take you out to some place we went when we were younger. But I'm afraid you may leave me.

Me: Taehyung. I'm not going to leave you. I promise.

He let's go of the hugs and grabs a hold of my hand slowly caressing it.

Taehyung: I really do love you.

I then gave him a small smile.

Taehyung: and I want to help you get your memories back.

That made my smile get bigger.