Chapter 17

A/N: See that dedication up there? She comments on every chapter. If you do that, you could have a dedication too haha. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going to happen when he asks to take you home?" Cade asked.

Liam and I were sitting on the couch trying to watch Transformers. The rest of the boys were gone and we were having a day to relax. Unfortunately Cade won't let that happen.

"I don't know Cade. We'll figure it out when it happens." I told him.

"Shouldn't you have a plan now?"

I sighed and looked at Liam. "Should we have a plan now?"

He turned his head slightly but kept his eyes on the TV. "We have a plan. You're going to use Alex's house because he's never there anyway."

"When were you planning on telling me this?" I asked. This was kind of important.

"It hasn't really come up yet. You're still driving yourself to go on dates with the guy. When he offers to pick you up, we'll talk about it more."

"Fine, but it would be much appreciated next time if you would tell me next time you come up with something like this. If I'm going to do this I should at least be in the loop."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not making this into an argument so I'll just agree with you."

I wasn't trying to start an argument, but if he expects me to do this then I expect to be told things that apply to me. My interest in the movie was pretty much gone at this point. I wasn't mad at Liam, I just couldn't concentrate anymore. What if there are other things that he has planned out and isn't telling me because 'it's not the right time'. I'm not going to sit here clueless.

"I'm going out back for a little while," I said, getting up.

"Take bug spray!" Liam yelled.

I grabbed the bottle as I walked through the kitchen. That's one thing Liam never forgets to tell me. Mosquitos basically eat me alive if I don't drench myself in it.

I heard footsteps behind me and knew it was Cade. I'm sure he was getting major glares from Liam right now, but I don't think he's concerned with it. He doesn't care what Liam thinks apparently. I just hope he doesn't push things too far one day.

"Why are you walking like you're on a mission?" He asked, finally catching up to me.

"Maybe I am." I grinned.

"Am I allowed to come?"

"Sure. Why not?"

We walked out to the swing in the yard and I started spraying myself with bug spray like my life depended on it. Cade was sitting a lot closer than I expected, so when I elbowed him in the stomach I couldn't help but laugh.

"OW!" He yelped.

"That was your fault," I laughed. "You were trying to get all cozy and got hurt."

"Why are your elbows so pointy?"

I shrugged. "I have boney arms. Sorry."

"I didn't start anything with you and Liam did I? You seemed a little pissed when he told you he was waiting to tell you." He said.

"No," I shook my head. His concern was cute. "I hate that he keeps stuff from me but he's done it all my life. What can I do?"

"If it makes you feel any better, Collin keeps stuff from me."