Chapter 1

A/N: There's a slideshow over there --------------------> Enjoy. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All you have to do is get the money, and get out. It's that simple. You don't even have to talk to anyone." Liam had told me.

Well here I am. The money is right in front of me. All I have to do is take it and run. This is almost too easy. I'll magically disappear like I do every time and don't even have to hurt anyone. But I'm thinking to much. I need to just grab the damn case and go! They're waiting. I looked behind me one last time, just to check, and then grabbed the handle and ran as fast as I could.

The car was a block away. They always stayed pretty close just in case my cover was ever blown, which never happened. I was too good for that to happen.

Cade smiled at me when I got into the back seat. "You did that in less than ten minutes. That's amazing."

"Well I AM amazing." I grinned.

His smile turned into a sexy, lustful, smirk as he looked me up and down. James smacked him and started the car.

"Liam would kill you dude." James said.

"Liam doesn't have to know. Right Jamie?"

I smiled. I've always liked Cade, so if anything ever happened between us, it would stay that way. "Right."

James made a sound of disgust as Cade winked at me. I hope he knows I'm holding him to all the things he's said to me. He is so much talk and not enough action. I want action!

We pulled up to the house and I ran in. I swear Liam better be proud. Security was tight at that place. When I opened the door to his office he was on the phone. He looked up and smiled when he saw the case in my hands. I'm glad I was able to make him smile. He hardly ever does anymore.

"I'll call you back," he said into the phone and hung up. "You, little sister, are the best."

He wrapped his arms around me and I returned the hug. "So I've been told many times."

"Did anyone see you?" He asked.

"Liam...it's me." Was he really doubting me?

He chuckled. "I know. I just worry about these things. Especially when it's you. If anyone ever hurt you I would have to kill them."

I grimaced. That was Liam's number one rule. Everyone protects me. Even if that means getting killed in the process. I hate to think about people dying for me.

"Ok!" James said, walking through the door. "Lets see what squirt got us this time."

Liam shook his head like he was coming out of trance. He probably was since he was thinking about someone hurting me. He gets a little out of it when he does that.

"Yeah," Liam agreed. "Lets do that."

I watched as he sat the case down on the desk and unlocked it. When I saw the money I bit my lip. It kills me to think that some people will keep all of this to themselves while my brother and I grew up on the streets. We don't even keep all of the money.

We each took a hand full of hundred dollar bills and started counting it. By the time we were done we had about three million. That wasn't bad. We had had more, but this was a small case.

Liam handed us our share of it and James smiled.  "Thanks man."

We all watched him as he ran out the door like he did every time he got his money. None of us knew where he went and we didn't question it. That was rule number two. What you do with your money is your business.

Cade and I started to walk out. "Jamie wait." Liam said.

I turned to him. I'm sure he'll give me my next assignment. "Yeah?"

"I need you to do something for me. But first promise me that you will do it, no matter how crazy it may sound."

I nodded to quickly. Liam would never ask me to do something that would put me in danger...or much danger anyway.

Cade was standing in the doorway giving Liam the same look I was. Probably wondering the same thing too. Why the hell was Liam hesitating?

"Jamie...I need you make Avery Thomas fall in love with you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: New story idea! Whatcha think?