Chapter 8

A/N: Watch it! ----------------------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the living while tying my wet hair into a messy bun. No one looked up from what they were doing. Obviously this was going to be a lazy night for everybody, and I was fine with that. I could use a break from the business side of things.

I flopped down on the couch between Liam and Cade. The first thing I noticed was they were watching some western movie. I wasn't really interested. The second thing I noticed was that Liam had a bag of Cheetos. One thing Liam and I have in common is our love for Cheetos.

I leaned over and tried to grab the bag but he snached it out of my reach. He didn't even look away from the TV! I tried to grab them again, but he moved it further away.

"Liam." I growled.

He smirked. "I bought these for me Jamie. Go find something else to eat."

"You bought Cheetos and didn't think I would want any?!"

"I thought about it, but when it came down to it I realized I'm bigger, stronger, and faster. You won't get these."

"Is that a challenge?" I asked.

He shrugged. "If you want to call it one."

I looked at Cade. "You might want to move."

He didn't even question me. The guys have seen Liam and I fight over Cheetos before. They know it's serious.

"Don't do anything you're going to regret Jamie." Liam told me.

"I won't...just share with me." I told him.

"Not a chance."

I jumped across the couch at him, but he was expecting it and jumped up quickly. I looked up at him laughing at me. Jerk. I was able to take advantage of his laughter though. I got up and grabbed the bag, trying to pull it away from him.

He stopped laughing immediately. "Jamie, if you know what's good for you, you will let go of this bag."

"I think I should be the one saying that to you. If you look down, you will see my knee is in the perfect position to do some serious damage." I told him, raising an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." I grinned evilly.

"Liam it's not worth it. Just give her the bag man. Protect your pride." Alex said.

"Giving her this bag would hurt my pride a lot more?"

I rolled my eyes. "Really? A bag of Cheetos is worth taking the chance of not having children later on in life?"

"It's pretty close." He said.

"Damn it Liam! Just let me have some."

"Jamie...you are forcing me to take drastic measures." He looked down at the bag with a sad look. What is he about to do? "I'm sorry."

He grabbed the top of the bag and pulled as hard as he could. It ripped down the middle and Cheetos went flying everywhere.

"LIAM!" I yelled.

The others were rolling. They loved when we got into little fights like this. In a way, so did I. It makes me feel like we're normal siblings for once.

He laughed. "There's Cheetos in your hair."

"Yeah I know. It's because my 22 year old brother is a CHILD!"