Us

Going back to the Hotel was depressing and quiet. No one talked. No one smiled. Not a word.

I got Alexis settled into her bed. She decided she'd take a nap.

Kate went out for a walk. And I walked out to the balcony.

Tom came out with me. "So, 6 more days..."

I still couldn't look at the sadness in his eyes. But I could feel him looking at me and my sad eyes. "Yeah. 6 days, and then everything I love is gone."

"Like what?" he asked.

I turned to him. Finally looking at him, straight in the eyes. The hardest thing ever. It was like watching a puppy die. I answered his question. "Like London, and like.... you."

He sighed and looked down. "Do you really think that once you leave, that's it? Like all we have been though will be gone forever. Because if you think that, then you haven't been listening to me all this time. Jessica. I love you."

I put my head into my palms. "Tom, I love you too but... one week!? It was only one week! You expect me to think that we could carry a long distance relationship because we have known each other for one week!? I just, don't believe its possible."

He knelt down in from of me and picked my head up from my hands. "But that's the thing Jess, I do. I believe that it is possible because of that exact reason. If we already love each other this much, Than I believe that we came overcome any obstacle! And if I'm wrong, than I'm a fool. But all I know is I'd go to the moon and back for you! And when I think of that, I know that America isn't that far. I think we can do it. I believe in us.

I looked, deeply into his green eyes. Like everything he said was inscribed onto them, for only me to read. I couldn't look away. Us. That word flashed in and out of my mind. "Tom. I don't know what to say."

"Then say you believe too." He said.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. His eyes glued to me with anticipation.

"I believe." I took his hand and held it tight against my heart. Tears rolled down and fell to the ground.

He freed his hand, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips.

-

-

Tom had been there all day. He helped Kate and I take care of Alexis.

I knew he had to be on set tomorrow for the movie. I pulled him aside. "Tom, please go home. We can take care of her. I will see you tomorrow after your done shooting. I feel terrible that you are doing this."

He shook his head. "I only have a limited amount of time with you here. I want to make every minute last. I don't want to spend the night alone in an empty house when I know you are here, with out me."

I smiled. Every cute thing he said, made me feel a little more special every time. "Well, I can't argue with you there."

-

-

The days flew by.

On the last night of our stay In London. I laid in bed, wrapped up in Tom's arms. Be Positive. All I could keep saying to myself.

I had thought Tom was sleeping, but I heard him whispered to me.

"You know, I'm going to miss you so much, Nights like this with you."

I turned to face him. Eye to eye. "Me too." I couldn't help but think about earlier, when we talked. "So, us? Are we.... a pair?"

He laughed softly. "Eheheh, well I'd hope so. But its all up to you dear."

I smiled big. "I like it. I like us. I love us.

Sorry its going by so fast! But it gets better!!!