Decisions

Ever since I can remember, me and Tara have dreamed about going to London. We dreamt of sight seeing and meeting guys, and just enjoying life.

Now she's gone and everything is different. I lost my life, when she lost hers.

Alexis finally got Kate to leave and sat right beside me on Tara's bed. "What are you thinking? Tell me Jess, you need to talk to me."

"I'm thinking that I am not going." I said bluntly.

Alexis yelled, "Why! Jess, she did this for you because she wanted you to have fun on your birthday. You need to do this for her."

I squeezed Tara's scarf. "Why should I go and enjoy England, if she can't?! No. I can't go Lex, I would feel too guilty. This was our dream. I can't do it without her.

Alexis began getting serious. She took my shoulders and turned me so that I was directly facing her. "Do you really think Tara isn't going to be with you? She is going to be with you forever, Jess. Where ever you go, she will follow you. She will be with you In London. She will be with you on your wedding day. She will be with you when you have your children. Tara will always we with you. London was your dream, and it was hers. It would be a mistake not to go and enjoy it. Enjoy what your sister did for you. And she will enjoy it too, because she will be there with you."

A tear fell from my face and hit the scarf. It took everything in me not to break down. I grabbed her and squeezed her. She began to cry too."I love you Jess."

-

-

We were going. Leaving Sunday morning to catch our flight to London England at 7:00am. I am doing it for her.

Me and Alexis were going but we still had an extra ticket. Kate.

When Alexis called to tell Kate, I heard her bird-like screech through the phone. She thanked me, Alexis and of course Tara, and then she hung up.

-

-

I needed sleep. I said good night to Alexis and crawled in to my bed. After a couple hours of not sleeping, I got up quietly, blanket wrapped around my body and waddled through the hall and in to Tara's bed. Bam, I was out like a light.