〖4〗Japan x Reader | Snow & Gloves & Kisses

It was a nice winter afternoon. The sun was shining and reflected in the white snow, so it would sparkle like stars. The weather was pretty cold and always when you would breathe out, you would see how the breath turned into a little cloud. You were standing in front of the WW-Boys-Academy and waiting for your friends. You hid your face in the warm (F/C) (2nd F/C) checkered scarf and smiled a little bit. Some boys passed by you and waved with their hands. You just waved back. You, popular and one of the smartest students of the WW Girls Academy waited for your best friends, Ludwig, Feliciano, and Kiku. You knew them since childhood and you had a little crush on your best friend Kiku. The polite, shy Japanese was always there for you and the two of you shared to same hobbies. Anime, Manga, Cosplay, video games photography, and so on.

You started to rub your hands against each other and tried to warm them up. Smart as you were you forgot your gloves in the morning. "Vee! Bella! Sorry for making you wait!" You heard then Feliciano. "Feliciano needed so long to put on every single jacket." Ludwig sighed then. You inspected your Italian friend before laughing loudly. The young Italian wore about 3 jackets because he couldn't stand the cold weather. It looked so funny that you started to laugh loudly. "Feli! You are looking like Bibendum!" You laughed then loudly. The other two looked confused at you but started then to laugh as well. "Aren't you cold (Y/N)?" Ludwig asked then. You shook your head. The question wasn't unjustified. As a student of the WW Academy, you needed to wear the uniform. And this was a red checkered skirt, a black blazer, and a white blouse. But okay you wore instant of the black blazer a beige cardigan. And of course, you wore now some black knee socks and warm boots. "So let's go to Kikus for studying? I need your help in math Ludwig!" You said then and started to walk. "Oh! I forgot something in the classroom." Feliciano exclaimed then.

The three of you turned around and sighed about the Italian's memory. "Well then let's go there first." You sighed quietly. You just wanted to go to a warm place. You didn't say anything but you were pretty cold. You waited for about 20 minutes for your friends and now you needed to wait longer. Girls weren't allowed to enter the boy's building just with the permission of a teacher. "Veee! No! Let's split up. Kiku you can go on with (Y/N), okay. Ludwig and I will go to the classroom." Feliciano suggested then. You looked to the Japanese, who had hidden his face in his warm, black scarf. You saw a little blush on his cheeks; however, you weren't sure if it was because of the cold weather or because of the thought of being alone with a girl. He never likes to be alone with girls, except for his two sisters. It made you sad; to know that you made him feel uncomfortable, even though you were best friends since childhood. "O-okay...we will meet at my...house...okay?" The Japanese said then quietly. Your (E/C) eyes widened.

The four of you splinted up into two groups and you and Kiku went to the house of the Japanese male. You didn't talk much. Quietly you walked next to him until a cold breeze made you shiver. "Where are your gloves (Y/N)-chan?" Kiku asked then, as he noticed your pale hands, which turned slowly a little bit red. "Forgot them at home..." You laughed nervously. The Japanese sighed and stopped in his walk. You turned around to him. "You don't even wear cotton tights. No wonder you always getting that sick all the time." He sighed then and took off his gloves. He wasn't wrong. You often got sick easily. "I didn't have the time to buy a new one." You whispered. He handled the black gloves over and looked to the side in the snow. You blushed because of the gestures. "N-n-no I can't take them. Your hands are getting cold then." You whispered then shyly. Kiku sighed loudly before taking your hands roughly and putting them on. He then looked again away; his head was now a red tomato. They felt so warm and you liked to thought, that Kiku touched them. It felt like he would hold your hands indirectly. "Thank you...." You laughed then cutely. Kiku turned redder and redder. "Y-your welcome...." He whispered then and continued to walk on.

Again the two of you were quiet. You stared at the hands of the Japanese. Slowly they turned red. He must be cold now you thought. Then you got an idea and smiled brightly. You took out the left glove and gave it back to Kiku. "For what? I'm not cold at all (Y/N)-chan." He said then confused. "You are. Take it and then give me your right hand. So your left hand is getting warmer and by holding hands we can warm them up a little bit." You explained then and smiled at him. Of course, it wasn't just for warming up, also to hold his hand once in the while. Kiku turned red and looked away before nodding. You giggled quietly while taking his hand. So warm you thought then and couldn't resist a little smile. Kiku couldn't either; however, you couldn't see it because of the scarf, which hid his half face.

You continued your walk, always a gaze on your hand. You thought they would fit pretty well together. It then started to snow a little bit. You stopped and looked up at the sky. "How pretty. Come on Kiku! Let's play a little bit over there!" You said then and ran through the large lawn, which usually would look like a green ocean. Now it was like being on a large cloud. You lied down in the snow and started to move and made a snow angel. You didn't see how Kiku took some pictures of you. He loved you childish kind and wanted that you would stay forever like this innocent, cute girl. "Kiku! Come on lie down next to me and make a Snow angel as well." You said then. He shook his head and smiled then.
"Gomen'nasai (Y/N)-chan. Not in the school uniform." He said then. You widened your eyes by hearing the word "school uniform" and got up quickly. "Damn! I forgot about that. Brrrr! Now I'm cold." You said while trying to warm you up again. "You should go home then and change quickly." "N-n-no. You know my house is in the opposite direction. Plus my parents aren't home yet, and I forgot my keys today." You said and continued to freeze.

Kiku thought a little moment before unbuttoning his parker and putting it around you. It was pretty long and was warm. The Japanese now just wore his school uniform and his scarf. He then grabbed your hand and your bag and walked on. "I guess my older sisters could have left some older clothes at home. We go there now directly. "Kiku said and walked faster on. You continued to shiver. "I hope you won't catch a cold because of this stupid idea. You have a weak immune system, and yet you are wearing clothes that won't warm you up. Then you play in the snow? It is just a question of time until you get sick again. And I don't want that." The Japanese started to scold you. You looked on the ground, still shivering. Soon you arrived at the house of Kiku and his family.

He placed you in his room and gave you tea so you would warm up a little bit. "I will look for clothes. Stay here please. It is the warmest room in the house." He said and left you then. After some time he then came back. "I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan but I haven't found anything. B-but if you haven't any problem with it...I could give you...some...of mine... You know if you want." He started to mumble at the end and turned pretty red. "You would? Thank you, Kiku." You smiled then. He then gave you a white sweater and grey sweater pants. You went to the bathroom and changed into these warm clothes. Back in the room of your Japanese Friend, you sat down on the sofa again. He wasn't there anymore until the door opened. "Does it fit (Y/N)-chan? I have some hot soup for you here." He asked and placed some bowl of soup in front of you. "Yeah, it is fine. They are a little bit too big but that's okay. B-but...I'm still a little bit cold." You said then and blushed. Kiku chuckled a little bit before heading to his closet and taking out a fluffy cover. He then wrapped it around you and sat down next to you and smiled. "Better?" "Yes thank you...Gosh, Ludwig and Feli do need long today right?" You asked then and snuggled deep into the cover. "Yes, you are right. But please eat or it will turn cold." Kiku said then and handled the bowl over to you.

You smiled and started to eat then. It was pretty quiet now. You then decided you should ask him. "K-Kiku...I have a question." "Go ahead (Y/N)-chan." He said. "Well...What do you think about me?...I-i-in which way...do you like me?" You asked then and turned red. Kiku also turned into a red tomato. "Um...well..you know...I kinda do like you." "As a friend, best friend or what?" You asked then. There was now an odd silence in the room but you felt some soft lips peeking on your red cheeks. "As a G-girlfriend...Watashi wa, anata o Ai shite imasu,[I love you] (Y/N)-chan." He whispered then. You started to smile brightly before peeking at his cheeks as well. "I love you too Kiku" You whispered then.

[Extra Ending]

"Do you think this was enough time to let them get together?" Ludwig asked and opened the door of the house of his Japanese friend. He got a key a long time ago. "Si~ Let's see what they are doing~" Feliciano sang and walked to the room of his friend. He opened it and started to smile. Ludwig also peeked through the door. "I guess we won't study today. Let's go somewhere else." The German said. Feliciano giggled and took a photo of the two of you, who were both in the large warm cover and sleeping peacefully. You had snuggled deep into the chest of the Japanese, while he had wrapped his arms around you. Quietly Feliciano closed the door again and giggled. "Good night you two. Veee~ Ludwig do you want this picture too?!"