〖2〗Norway x Reader | Library Kisses | Part 1/2

You were walking home from school after a day of tiring exams. You studied so hard before it but still, you failed. You took your time walking because you knew that your father would lecture you again about getting into good universities and for your future after hearing the results of the ridiculous test. You stopped when you heard a familiar voice. It was (R/N) [Rival's Name]. You stood in a stiff manner and was afraid to move.

The clicks made by her high heels became clearer as she walked toward you. "Hey (Y/N), Biology and Math tests will be tomorrow right?" You stood still and stared at your shoes as she spoke to you in her usual 'I want something from you' voice. "Hey, let me copy from you tomorrow, I mean like, Biology and Math is like sooo hard and I'm saying that we should help each other." She said with fake pleading eyes that would love to see you cry. "Aw come on, we're BFFs, aren't we?" "No way in hell."  You kept saying that in your head but you never had the courage to actually say it out loud.

(R/N) stood there impatiently waiting for a desperate 'yes'. "Come on girls, let's leave this bitch alone. We might get infected by her outrageous looks." She pointed out with sarcasm as she and her friends looked at you with disgust before leaving. Even if you wanted to fight back, (R/N) was the most popular girl in school. Your dad always told you to be strong and just ignore them but it hurt. You had no friend to tell everything to. You were an isolated person inside a hard shell and the worst part was, since they bullied you, everyone else did.

[Time skip to Next Day]

You were reviewing with your last minutes before the test inside the quiet library. It was your only peaceful sanctuary where no one could harm you. Nobody had time for reading books because of all the gadgets and you were grateful that only you were there. You closed the book with *click* and went to put it back in the shelf. You looked for the small chair that you used for reaching the books on the higher parts of the shelf since you were short but it was nowhere o be found. In the library, chairs are stuck on the floor for less work and only a few are left movable. Most of those chairs were taken by teachers though and only one chair was left.

You tiptoed and tried to reach as high as possible. You almost had everything in place when you began to get out of balance. You fell down with the book still in your and left a loud bang echoing inside the room. When you saw it, the bookshelf swayed and a bundle of books fell. You covered your face, expecting a lot of impacts but it never happened. You just heard the sound of books but felt none land on you.

You opened your eyes but closed them immediately. Somebody had taken the impact for you and he was just on top of you. It was none other than Lukas Bondevik, one of the most popular boys in school who was rumored to have no interest in women. "You okay?" He asked in a calm yet somehow concerned sounding voice. "Y-Yes.." You blurted out but it sounded like more of a whisper. He got off you and started putting the books back in place like as if he had memorized their proper order.

While he fixed it, you were absolutely shocked and confused. 'Why is he here? M-My sanctuary is now gone.'  You repeated over and over again your mind. He turned around and left for the door leaving with a "You're going to be late for class." You blushed without realizing it and rushed for the door as well but you weren't able to catch up with him to say your thanks.

[Time Skip to After School]

You were once again in the library because you knew that (R/N) is looking for you at the moment in order to throw her stress at you because she failed half of the subjects. Nobody knows that you go to the library so it was safe for you to be calm. As you were advance reading in preparation for the next lessons, you heard footsteps which weren't familiar. You just thought that it was probably a teacher looking for a few reference books and such.

You realized that you were wrong when somebody randomly sat on the chair beside me. It was him. Lukas. You knew that you'd still have to thank him for helping you a while ago."U-umm..I w-...Thanks ..for helping me a while ..ago.." You said in a whispers voice. He responded with a "You're welcome." like as if he heard everything clearly. After a few moments of reading in silence with a heavy awkward atmosphere that only you felt, something held your hand.

[Lukas' POV]
The young lady beside me was fidgeting with her hand while reading. She looked nervous. I felt annoyed with her hands and subconsciously held them. I continued to read as I asked her for her name. "I..I'm (Y/N).." She replied. One thing I could tell without looking at her was that she was warm. She seemed so fragile and delicate that I want to be beside her and take care of her. An echo filled the room as some of her notebooks fell on the floor. I let go of her hand in order to help her and instead, my head hit her's, making her thick glasses fall.

[Your's POV]
You stopped one moment and then began to panic. You were as blind as a bat without your glasses. Lukas had picked it up for you including your notebooks. "P-please give them back.." you begged, almost in tears. Having your glasses taken was one of your most hated things on Earth. It had happened a thousand times with (R/N). She even broke your glasses once and you had to ask your father to take you home.

[Lukas' POV]
I held the glasses firmly in my hands and stared at her silently. Her (E/C) eyes turned glassy with every word she spoke as she begged for her glasses. She was beautiful. I stared at her for a few more seconds and put her glasses on her. I wanted to keep it like that. The sight of her beautiful eyes will be my little secret. I knew that I might never see her again because I was going back to my homeland on Sunday and today was Friday.

I didn't notice that she was staring at me. I took the chance because this was my last day. I didn't tell anyone about me going back to Norway. Without any form of hesitation, I hugged her and noticed her shocked face which was of a perfect shade of red. I felt my cheeks warm up but I continued to hold her like that for a few more seconds before letting my eyes meet with her (E/C) ones. I kissed her without consideration and made it last as long as I could before needing to breathe. I let go of her and ran stopped at the door.

She was still blushing from the event

"Goodbye...Se deg igjen...en dag." [See you again...someday.]

]