Iceland x Reader | Licorice Kisses

"Emil!" You whined as you threw your legs on your best friend's lap much to his surprise. "What, (Y/N)?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm hungry, can you get a snack, please?" You asked as you patted your stomach. The Icelander sighed for a moment before responding, "Don't be so lazy, (Y/N)." "Please~" you begged as you gave him your best puppy pout and eyes. He eventually gave, which you expected. The white-haired boy gently set aside your legs and got up, "Licorice?" "Sure." You smiled until you noticed.."Uh, Emil?" "Yes, I only have black licorice. But it's very good, you know!" "Actually–" Before you could finish, the boy left the room to search for the treat.

You sighed as you grabbed the bag of black licorice that was cleverly hidden in the empty vase on the living room table. Why there was no flowers or anything in the vase, was your question. But it was probably where always hid his secret stash of licorice. "(Y/N)?!" You heard him yell, "There's no licorice, sorry!" You smirked evilly as you carefully opened the bag of black licorice. "It's okay!" You began to munch on the chewy snack until Emil came in.. "(Y/N)!" You squeaked as you dropped the licorice from your hand, while one long stick of licorice was currently in your mouth. "U-um!" You stuttered, the food preventing you from trying to defend yourself.

Emil sighed as he came toward you, his breath tickling your face. Now you weren't expecting this! The Icelander was always so shy and..innocent! Right now, you were the only one with the red face. He carefully took a bite of the licorice that was sticking of your mouth. He began to lightly chew on the snack, you didn't move. You were too shocked. As his lips were about to clash toward yours, you were snap out of control.

It was you who connected both your lips together. His lips were sweet like licorice but there was a tang of unknown spices. As he pulled away, the realization of the situation hit him like a train. His adorable face turned red, he quickly began stuttering, "I-I'm s-sorry (Y-Y/N)!" You snapped out of the trace and then began to lightly chuckle. "Oh, it's alright Emil. I feel that way too.." "Then, do you want..to be..my girlfriend?" His gorgeous violet eyes filled with hope. "Of course!" You yelled happily as you threw your arms around his neck, "But do promise me never to steal my licorice while I'm eating it?" It was his turn to chuckle, "No promises." "Awh, come on!" He sat on the couch and you both ate the bag of black licorice, only kissing with the licorice a few times. After all, his brothers were coming home soon and you didn't want to get too heated.

 After all, his brothers were coming home soon and you didn't want to get too heated