Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs

ابدأ من البداية

"Don't you dare test me right now Marcel, because I will kill you!" Klaus snaps back.

Marcel grabs Klaus's hand, forcing it to loosen. "Hey-hey! Let's just settle this like mature vampires. You can start my setting me down." He states, before he is dropped down to the ground.

"Where are all your day walkers at right now?" The Original demands, and Marcel rubs his neck before shrugging.

"Out and about, I keep them on a firm leash but they have there reign about the city. Your the King, where are they?" He asks with a smirk, and Klaus flashes his eyes at him.

"My daughter ran away and I NEED those day walkers to help look for her. Now!" Marcel pulls out his phone and presses a few buttons.

"I'll call Thierry, he should know." He says, but when his right-hand man doesn't answer he frowns. "He's not answering. You got Nicholas and Marry's number right? You call them and I call my friend Kyle." He says, and dials the number.

Kyle and Adriana were deep in a conversation, when his phone rings. "Oh, I'm sorry hold on a second it's Marcel." He says apologetically, and Adri nods not thinking anything of it and finishes off her water.

"Hey Marcel what's up?"  

"Kyle, my man, I need you to get Thierry and a few of the other guys together. Were having an emergency meeting."

Kyle glances over at Adriana, and sighs. "Marcel, I'm uh, in the middle of something right now." He says, and his sire chuckles.

"Well, I hate to interrupt you but we need all hands on deck. Klaus's daughter is missing." The day walker wrinkles his brow and looks over at her looking terribly confused. There is a long pause in the line. "Uh, you there?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah I'm here. It's just that, I'm with Klaus's daughter right now-" he doesn't get to finish for Klaus's snatches the phone from Marcel guns a blazing.

"WHAT?! Your with my daughter??' He snarls, the phone case bending slightly at the force of his hand.

"What? Klaus? No-no it's not-not like that! Were having coffee and chatting. I didn't know she ran away." Kyle says back nervously. At the mention of her father Adriana's head whips up, and the table starts shaking slightly.

"Your talking to my dad?" She hisses at him, and Klaus hears her.

"Put my daughter on the phone. NOW!" Klaus demands. Kyle hands the phone to the girl, and swallows hard.

"It's your dad." He says, and Adriana snatches the phone up.

"Daughter speaking."

"Adriana, where are you right now? I'm going to come and get you."

"You just don't get it do you? I ran off because I'm mad at you for not accepting the fact I died, went to the other side, and somehow talked to my dead Uncle. I don't want to talk to you, let alone see you. So you're not coming to get me!" 

"Yes. I. Am!" Klaus's voice is firm and furious.

"No. Your. Not! I'm actually enjoying my life for once, and you're not about to ruin it. I'll come home when I'm ready. Until then, you can go jump off a bridge." She says and hangs up, putting the phone down on the table.

"This was great Kyle, but I have to go. My dad will come here, and I don't want to talk to him right now." She says tears in her eyes, but Kyle grabs her hand standing up.

"I know the best places to hide and just relax." He says, and she glances down at his hand before back up at him and nods slowly. "Great, follow me." They walk out, before dashing down the street.

Klaus launches the phone across the room, it hits a wall shattering into a thousand pieces. He picks up a chair, and smashes it into the wall again. "Klaus! Stop it! She said the cafe that means they have to be at one of 10 places.

"The farthest but the most discreet. I'm sure Kyle will bring her back, don't worry about it. I'm on it." Marcel says, and heads outside to call Kyle from a pay phone.

Klaus storms out of the building, his mind in a thousand different places right now. He follows his daughters very faint scent to a coffee house, only to find it empty of her.

Angered, he pulls out his phone and calls Rebekah who picks up the first few rings. Rebekah is standing on a cliff in what appears to be the bayou, looking out over the mountains.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." She snaps at him .

"Little sister, it always is such a joy to talk to you. But I don't have time for games, where's Adriana?" He snarls her name. 

"How the bloody hell would I know? I'm out looking for her as we speak, while Hayley is at home with Elijah trying to clean up the mess that you created." 

"I did not create it sister, she did!" 

"You had to snap at her, and now she's gone! You are a mongrel Klaus, you always have been. You can't just reign in your temper, so this your fault NOT Adriana's!" She yells back.

"You lie Rebekah! I didn't not make up those lies about Kol, she did. There is no such thing as bringing someone back from the other side, so don't you dare criticize me." He yells back, and hangs up on her crushing the phone in his hand.

Rebekah sighs, and jumps over the edge of the cliff before heading through the bayou. She freezes up hearing a sound behind her, and whirls around to come face to face with someone she thought she would never see again. "Hello Rebekah.. Goodbye Rebekah." Before she knows it, her neck is snapped, and a stake driven through her heart...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriana walks into the warehouse across the river, and smiles over at Kyle. "Thanks for taking me here." 

"Your welcome, anytime really. No one comes over here anymore, its mostly just me over here. So, do you want something to drink?" He asks pulling a blood bag out of the mini fridge, and offering it to her. She shakes her head and looks around, her eyes taking everything in. 

"It's nice in here.. Quiet. You have not idea how much I would love to have the peacefulness and privacy this has. With an Aunt that has a serious problem for sticking her nose to other people's business, a paranoid Original Hybrid as a dad, and an all too understanding Uncle, privacy is not exactly perfect. The only one that values privacy is my mom, because she has none." She says with a chuckle, and Kyle laughs to. 

"Well, your more then welcome to come here whenever your feeling down, or like you don't have any privacy or just need a break from that house."

"Thanks, I'll probably end up taking you up on that offer." She says, and he shrugs.

"You can come over anytime, the doors always unlocked. I have to go talk to Marcel, but don't worry, I won't tell him where you are. Your secrets safe with me." He winks at her before heading towards the door, when he stops and turns around. "So um, there's a party this Saturday downtown. You should come."

Adriana smiles and blushes softly. "Sure, I'd love to go! I'll see you then." She responds softly.

"Definitely." With that, Kyle is gone just leaving a soft breeze behind him, and a wide smile on Adriana's face....

A/N: That's a wrap guys! :) Remember to comment, it's the only way I know if you guys are liking the plot line or not. Thanks!