"I swear, I love you already."

"Nice to know." I state dryly. "I'm glad you find my situation amusing."

"You're right, you're right I'm sorry." He stops laughing and I shake my head.

"This is crazy."

"You'll be fine."

"Like I said. I'm going to die." He just shakes his head smiling.

"Get some rest okay?"

I don't think that's possible.

× × ×

Last night was the worst night I have ever had. I was still feeling the effects.

I was woken up a little too early and my body was just yearning for some sleep. I knew I was going senile when there were short, and chubby quadruplets helping me get ready as I was a bit drowsy.

"Cmon young lady, we can't have you late to see the master." The one with the updo says grabbing my arm and I try blinking away the sleepiness.

As soon as they open the door, I am blinded by the sight of a sea of men. Everywhere, in the kitchen, on the counter, in the living room. The four maids, led me to the same office, pushing the door open and dropping me like a hot potato.

"Thank you Marie." Ace nods and she smiles, leaving.

"Tequila." My names rolls off his tongue sexily and I almost groan by how foreign he made it sound. "How are you?"

"Fine." I murmur rubbing my face and his face was as usual, lacking emotions.

"We're just going to carry on from where we left yesterday, where you ask me what ever you want."

"I don't want to be here." I murmur, not really paying attention to his proposal.

"That's not what I asked of you." He grunts and I sigh.

"You can't just-"

"Enough." He slams his hand down on the table and my eyes widen. "I don't want to hear your whining! Since you seem to lack understanding, I will tell you all what you need to know about me, and you better listen, and listen well, because this will be the first and the last time."

"My name is Ace Marcel, I'm twenty five, and I don't have favourite foods, colours, songs or any of that nonsense so don't ask. I own this entire empire, which means I'm in control of everything, you cannot leave the premises without my permission or without security. Anything else?" I just blink and he tilts his head.

"Very well, get dressed we have a long day today."

× × ×

We sat in the car together and the tension was suffocating.

"You never asked about me. ."

"What?"

"You know nothing ab-"

"Tequila Gardner, twenty two, works as a customer care representative, enjoys crustaceans, your favourite is lobster, favourite colour is black, you own a white hairy puppy named Hugo, both parents are alive, you have a close friend named Reid, You-"

"Okay, okay." I breathe and he looks smug, stopping at a red light.

"How do you know all of that?"

"I'm a very powerful man. .Tequila." He says and I stare outside.

"Where are we going?"

"Ring shopping."

"Don't you think everyone would get suspicious? With me missing and all?" I ask.