11th November

6;27 am

The boy's serene state seemed fuzzy underneath the flushed sky today, almost the complete opposite to the usual.He rushed through the combust streets, occasionally glancing at the number that illuminated his phone screen.

His blonde hair was now a mess and his scarf was slowly unraveling itself from his neck.His cheeks were dusted with a scarlet satin as snow settled on top of his thick eyelashes.

He was late.Not for the first time either.The familiar rush had now become the boys' second nature.The young woman was now in his clear viewpoint.Her inky hair was tucked behind her pierced ears, a few strands blowing with the snow.The tip of her nose was now a light fuchsia and her foot was tapping the icy floor.

In a matter of seconds, the boy was in front of her, his face contorted into a mix of confusion and worry.

"jae-eun?"The boy breathed out, a line of smoke trailing from his chapped lips.

"Look J-Jimin.I came here to get this off my chest.But I really think I need to end it here.You haven't been the same recently and I really need to think about whats good for me.I love you all the same but maybe not in the right way.Live well!"The girl slurred out, her fingers lazily slotted into her pockets.And with that, she left.No more words, no more glances, no nothing.Just the sound of her footsteps ambling away.

And with that Jimin left too.No more words, no more glances, no nothing.Just the sound of his muffled and shaky breaths.

7;03 am

He sighed taking a deep drag of the cigarette he held between his pointer and middle finger, plucking it from between his lips and blowing the smoke out of his mouth, watching as it drifted into the harsh winter air.He stood, finding his scattered belongings.The man pulled on his leather jacket, resting the cigarette between his lips before making his way down the pavement.All was normal until a shoulder brushed against his, the cigarette falling to the ground lightly.The familiar red glazed his eyes before he turned around, his eyes latching onto the plain expression widening across the blond mans face.

Jimin glanced at the man.His hair was tinted a light teal, his nose and cheeks slightly dusted a bright crimson from the cold winter air. A meager scowl spread across his chapped coral lips as a low grunt emitted from his throat.He pushed past the small man and continued down the fissured pathway, his shoes creating small cuffing noises against the ground.Jimin stood still for a small duration, allowing the small clusters of snow to alight upon his blond tousles of hair. He bent down and picked up the strayed cigarette, cramming it into the pocket of his lengthy trench coat. And with that, his footsteps resumed along the familiar route.

♢ i l o v e y o o n m i n