Chapter 1

Marinette cried into her bed. She was grounded for a year, her sketchbook, and freedom taken away. She couldn't even escape the house as Ladybug. Because all the door and windows were locked tight. Tikki wiped her tears.

"It'll be ok Marinette. It will be fine." Tikki said quietly into her ear. 'It isn't Tikki.' Marinette thought. But she still had a little bit of hope.

"I-i miss Chat." Its only been 35 minutes since he was forced out her home, out her life. Tikki nodded in understandinment.(I dont even now if thats a fucking word XD)

"I know." A big knock was heard at Marinette locked trapdoor.

"Marinette, open up!" Tom shouted.

"NO! YOU TOOK CHAT AWAY FROM ME! YOU GROUNDED ME FOR A YEAR FOR KISSING THE BEST THING THATS HAPPEN TO ME!! HE PROBABLY BEEN AKUMATIZED RIGHT NOW, AND ITS ALL BEACUSE OF YOU!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!" Marinette basically yelled Tikki into the air.

"YOU ARE NOT A FATHER! YOUR A COLD HEARTED SON OF A BITCH!" Marinette blurted out before she could stop herself. Tom gasped to, looking down the stairs.

"If he was that important to you then...." Marinette waited for his answer.

"You can rot in the room and go to hell with him." Tom, who didnt even care what he was saying, and in a REALLY bad mood, went back down the stairs. Marinette was paralyzed for a few moments, until a thundering sound was heard. Marinette almost fell out bed.

"What was THAT?!!!" A second boom was heard. The boom was so bad, that the locks on Marinette's trapdoor was shoke off. Marinette gasped excitedly.

"Let's get out of here! Tikki, spots on!!!" Ladybug was left in Mari's place, and she kicked the trapdoor, before heading to the balcony. Their, she saw a building plummet to the ground, and people despertly run away.

"It was totally fine 36 minutes ago!! Who could possibly do th-"  Ladybug saw a flash of blond hair, running away from the scene.

"C-cha-" She didnt even give herself time to finish. She throwed her Yo-Yo to the nearest building, and jumped to it. When she landed, she swiftly ran across it, jumping and landing on the next. She kept like that, until she saw the blonde hair again. He was surveying the city, looking for something, smirking. Ladybug notice that smirk and hair any where. She jumped on the building he was on.

"Chat! What happened?!" Chat turned around. Ladybug gasped.

"W-why are you Blanc?" Chat smirked.

"Why, it looks better than Noir." Chat twirled his baton, and walked a little. He then put the baton in his hand, letting the other half touch the ground.

"Let's make this quick, k? Just give me the miraculous, and you won't be turned into shreds." Ladybug gasped. 'He's Akumatized! No, this shouldn't happen!! I need to save him!"

"No, Chat Noir. I will NOT-"  Blanc groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Its Chat BLANC, Bug eyes." Then he smirked.

"Well, I guess I have to claw a bug to shreds. To bad, I'll miss you." Chat ran towards Ladybug, with his baton out, ready to strike her. Ladybug stook out her Yo-Yo, and throwed it to the nearest lamppost. Chat snarled as she jumped away.

"Not going down without a fight, eh? So be it." He jumped down after her, using his baton. Ladybug ran behind a wall to catch her breath.

"H-he won't find me back here..."

"Who said I wouldn't?" Chat dived out the shadows, in front of her. He smirked at her scared expression.

"Just give me the miraculous, Bug. And I MIGHT spare your life." Ladybug shook her head.

"No." Ladybug throwed her Yo-Yo above her head, and it hooked onto the building. She clicked her tounge and gave a salute with two fingers, and flew out there. Chat growled. A butterfly silhouette surrounded his face.

"Follow her!! Get the Miraculous!" Chat smirked when he came up with a idea.

"No need. I have a idea so she will come to us. It involves a reporter." Chat Blanc leaped away, off to find the reporter.

Hey!!! So, I've seen that YouTube series of Miraculous, and for some reason, it makes my story fit with it. Its VERY sad, and I'm not afraid to admit I watch it everyday, even at school. Sooo... I do write and publish a lot, so just think of a Miraculous Ladybug book u always wanted to read, and I WILL write it in a few minutes. And I lost my charger and my phones on 16% and I just HAD to write. Bye~ Ahzani aka Tigris