Hidden in the night (Prologue)

Kiddo's P.O.V

The Inkling boy goes up the stairs. He's so tired. All day long, he fought in Turf Wars and Ranked Battles with his friends. He collapses in his bed. He doesn't care about the fact he has still his clothes.
When he closes the eyes, he hears suddently a small noise under his bed. He bends down to see what is it, and sighs by noticing it's his Headset. Kiddo takes it, puts it in his ears and pushes the button behind his ear.

-Kiddo, Mistress says in the headset. Can you hear me ?
-Yeah, I can hear you, Ma'am, he answers. What do you want ?
-I have a mission for you.

Kiddo is suddently interested.

-Really ? What is it ?
-I want you to get rid of an embarassing witness.

The Inkling smirkes. He bends down once again and takes something. His clear eyes are reflected in the blade of his dagger.

-Not a problem. Who do you want me to kill ?

Captain Cuttlefish's P.O.V

-So what are we doing now, Marie asks ?
-Sadly nothing, her grandpa replies. Just wait.

Marie, worried and disappointed, takes her bag and starts walking to Inkopolis. Cap'n looks at her. He knows her cousin's disappearance makes her suffer, but what can he do ? Since eight months, they explore the Octovalley without finding the slightest indication.
Cap'n finally gets up, mumbling a vague insult against his rheumatisms, and goes toward Octavio's snowball. He found her crashed the same day as Marie learnt Callie's disappearance.

-We can't do this alone, Cap'n says at himself. Maybe I can ask to Agent 3 and Agent Octo to help us...

He didn't think about both agents since a long time. They did a good job, two years ago, by fighting against Octavio. Today, they live a happy life, despite some discriminations toward Agent Octo. They deserved some rest after all this. But Cap'n has no choice.
He hears sounds of footsteps behind him, and, thinking it's Marie, says without turning around :

-Agent 2 ! I think we need Agent 3 and Agent Octo to find Callie and to catch once again DJ Octavio. We must call them now !-Good idea, Cap'n. But...

Cap'n jumps of surprise. It's not his granddaughter. He doesn't know this voice. When he turns around, he sees a shiny blade and two clear eyes.

-I think you won't be able to do this.

Kiddo's P.O.V

Kiddo wipes away the blood which pearls on his dagger. It was fast, and the Cap'n didn't resist. He goes away from the dead body and takes the way to come back to Inkopolis.

-Here is a well done job.

Kiddo smirkes and leaves. He doesn't know that, hidden in the shadows, Marie saw everything and expects the worst...

( Heya, CerulanSweet is back ! So there's the prologue. We learnt Cap'n has been killed by Kiddo and Marie is an important witness. No doubt now : she absolutely needs Agent 3 and Agent Octo, known as... Jason and Goldia !

Seeya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~❣ )