My Squad is back !

Heya, Splatoon Fans ! If you liked the first book, you'll be happy because it's the sequel of " A Half-Love ". Some people already knows my Squid Kids ( and I thank you for that ) but there's also some new characters. So let me introduce you to them !

Chronogical order of my stories

1) Just Promise me...
2) A Half-Love
3) The Salmon Run [ON HOLD]
4) The Rose and The Sword

My Characters

Goldia Adams : 17 years old. Yellow Inktoling (half Inkling half Octoling) with green eyes. She's shy, sensible and quiet, blushing everytime a boy is talking to her (except Jason, Bronze, Poison and Anise). Due to her difference, other Inklings distrusts her. Fortunately, Goldia can count on Jason, her best friend Prussia, Jessy and Bronze. She wears a brace and is actually playing guitar. Her favorite weapons are the Octobrush and, more recently, the Splat Brella and the Tenta Brella.

Jason Kinley : 18 years old. Purple Inkling with mint eyes. He's a leader in the soul, a sweet, brave and nice young man, a good and loving boyfriend for Goldia. But he has a dark side... Jason is deadphobiac (scared of dying), he often quarrels with his twin sister Jessy and he's not afraid of choking whoever daring to discriminate his girlfriend. He used to have the Custom Jet Squelcher but, with the new weapons, he uses now the Dualies Squelcher.

Prussia Wells : 17 years old. Blue Inkling with amber eyes. Prussia doesn't really care about responsabilities, she prefers to have fun and to party. She does always her best to support her best friend Goldia. Dynamic, enthusiastic and very honest, she's a tomboy and an ecologist. Prussia had dated many boys, but all of them broke up with her fo unknown reasons. However, she's always determined to find this "perfect Inkling". She has a big crush on Bronze, but she's affraid to tell him her feelings. Her favorite weapons are all Squiffer series and the Soda Slocher.

Jessica Kinley (nicknames Jess or Jessy) : 18 years old. Orange Inkling with blue eyes, with her hairstyle as a braid. Jessy is a peppy and smiling Inkling, but also a real minx who love shipping everybody with anybody. She loves annoying her brothers by teasing them on their respective couples. She has her own catchphrase " Woomee-hee-hee-hee !". Jessy used to date a boy named Forest, but both broke up after his departure. Despite this, they keep an intimate contact. Her favorite weapons are the Kelpt Splatterscope and, as her new weapon, the Firefin Splatterscope.

Poison Kinley : 23 years old. Purple Inkling with dark black eyes. Poison is Jason's and Jessy's older brother. According to his siblings, he was happy, nice and sweet when he was younger. But, after their parents' dead, Poison had to take care of his siblings alone, and his personnality radically changed. He never smiles and his siblings are his priority. He's very stric and requiring toward Jason and Jessy, but fortunately, he can be cool on his good times. The only people who ever saw Poison smiling are Amethyst, his best friend, and Anise, his boyfriend. Yeah, Poison is gay, but he really denies it. His favorite weapons are the E-Liters 3k and 4k Scope.

Bronze Parkers : 19 years old. Red-orange Inkling with pink eyes. Bronze is discreet and mysterious. He never talks about himself. However, he tells always his mind, for the best as for the worst. Jason has lot of respect for him because he's brave and has already risked his life to save him. It's unknown if Bronze had a love relationship in the past or feels something toward Prussia, who he considers as a random kid and a dirty girl. His favorite weapons are the .52 Delco and a new Roller, the Flingza Roller.

The Newcomer

Kiddo : Not much is known about Kiddo, except the fact he's an Inkling who join the Octarian Army. He's cruel and thirsty of revenge, but can be rather intelligent to hide his crimes. And no, there's no link with Nerdy_Inkling's story, because "Kiddo" in my story is only a nickname for my Inkling traitor. He uses an Octoshot and a dagger.

( All my characters are in the house. So let's start the story with a little prologue...

Seeya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~♥ )