I nod and he kisses me one last time before intertwining our fingers. He leads us downstairs, where we see Janet, Olivia, and Avery waiting for us. 

"Hi guys," I smile, noticing the tension right away. I hug Janet before she goes to hug Michael and then I hug Olivia and Avery after that.

"Not staying around for this big brother?" Janet asks as Michael slides on a jacket.

He smiles and shakes his head. "Me and the guys have our final fitting for our suits. I'm sure the dresses are beautiful though."

He walks back over to me and opens his arms, which I gladly step into. 

"Remember what I said ok?" He whispers in my ear, and I nod slightly.

"I love you," he says, pulling back from the hug a little.

"I love you more," I reply. He kisses me on the lips and then on the forehead, making the girls "Aww" loudly at us. 

I giggle and Michael pulls away from me. "Have fun ladies," he puts on his fedora and then walks out of the front door.

I sigh happily and turn back to the girls. "You guys ready?" I ask, making them cheer. 

I smile and motion for them to follow me upstairs. I walk into Michael and I's bedroom and over to our walk-in closet. They follow me inside, where there's a rack with three garment bags hanging on it. I pass them the bag that has their corresponding name on it and turn to face them. All of the dresses were made of gold sequins and draped down to the floor but each dress was a little different.

Janet's dress had spaghetti straps and a fake waistline.

Olivia's dress was one shouldered and had ruched material over her breasts. 

Avery's dress had a higher neckline that went up to her neck but her back was exposed. It also had capped sleeves.

I watched them open the bags and bit my lip in anticipation. 

"Oh my gosh," Avery said in amazement. 

"These are so beautiful," Liv spoke up.

"And they represent our personalities too," Janet gushed. I folded my arms over my chest.

"I'm so happy y'all like them. This may be my wedding but I want y'all to feel beautiful too. Now go try them on."

They smiled at me and walked out of the closet to different parts of the house to put on their dresses. A few minutes later, they all came back.

"Oh my," I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes. "Y'all look beautiful."

"Well, thanks Carter but you don't have to cry," Avery laughed. 

"I know, I know," I shook my head. "Sorry. I don't know why I'm so emotional."

I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. "So, what hairstyles and accessories are you thinking of?" Janet asked. 

 "Either flowing curls or up-dos, I haven't decided yet," I said. "But which ever one, you're all going to wear flower crowns, except the maid of honor because she's going to wear a flower in her hair just like I am."

"Speaking of that, who is your maid of honor?" Liv asked.

I mentally smacked myself in the face. Things had been going good and I just had to ruin it by bringing up the maid of honor thing.

"Um, I haven't decided yet," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Seriously?" Avery wondered. "The wedding is two weeks away. I don't understand why you won't just pick me and put her out of her misery," she side eyed Liv.