I'M ALIVE EVERYONE!

I'M BACK PEOPLE!!!!

I know it's been YEARS!!! But I have a reason why I was gone so long....

I sadly lost my password to this account as well a while back, you guys won't believe how many accounts I made just to try and finish the story on that account only to lose the password multiple times.., it was honestly a waste of time. I made like what.. 5 maybe 6 follow up accounts? Just to try and finish the story.

But while trying to log into old accounts, I somehow remembered this accounts password, yay!!!
I was seriously shocked when I got in, like big time! When I was looking back I saw and remembered the story I was writing on here and all of the ideas came back to me...

In the beginning I was seriously thinking and maybe even had my mind set on just not finishing it, I mean... I was writing this story just for the heck of it and thought it would be fun, and it was!
But I was in my first year of middle school while writing this and also it sucked big time, not the plot but the grammar and stuff in general, that's the main reason I was thinking about ending it.

While trying to figure out what I was gonna do with the book, I decided to reread what I wrote back then... and I can honestly say... the writing SUCKED. I mean SERIOUSLY, there was SO SO SOOOO many words that weren't even spelled right!! I'm happy and proud to say that I've improved a lot since then, especially my spelling .

But that's not the point, the main reason I've decided to continue writing this story was because of all the comments I've read on my original account, Shortycanrock,
(the very first account I made) and on this version of the book.

I saw how many people actually liked the story even though it was (and is) shit. And I decided that instead of ending the story on where it was, I figured that I could instead improve it and fix everything I made a mistake on.

So to put it short, I'm going to work on all the old chapters that I wrote awhile back first and then work on the soon-to-be new chapters that will be coming up,... basically this entire book will be put under construction until I finish fixing all my mistakes in the book and I might also change a lot of the characters, like their personalities and such, for example: Jamie,
I might change a few things about them but I'm still not sure about it, it'll take me maybe a few days or weeks to make up my mind.

I know it's going to take awhile to fix everything, but I want to make the book just right if I'm going to rewrite it. I was also thinking about maybe starting a new book after or while I work on this one, I'm still not certain of it but I know for a matter of fact, that I'm going to finish this book.

I want to thank everyone who liked reading this book and for reading this little
(not really little) announcement. If anyone has a question about the book or something, I'll be happy to answer it as soon as I can.
Until then I'm going to be coming on frequently and working on the chapters whenever I'm free to make up for lost times.

Again, thanks to everyone who has read this announcement and who read the book, I look forward to seeing how you react when I update the fixed chapters.

Until then, Merry Christmas everyone and I'll see ya guys soon! Bye!!!