Chapter 6

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

After I lost Erza, I leaned against a locker and processed what I just saw. Lucy the Mute, screamed at the top of her lungs when I touched her. She kept messing with her scarf. She also threatened to kill herself if Any of us tell anyone. But why?

I heard some clatter from a few halls away and went to check it out. Turns out that it was Lucy trying to get to the roof. I watched carefully at what she did and waited for her to officially leave.

I grabbed that hook from the crack and repeated what she did. I made sure to place the hook back and climbed up. It took me a minute to figure out which way to go, but I figured it out.

I opened the vent to the roof and climbed out. I saw Lucy screaming on the ground again. I slowly walk up, but she stops.

"25 more minutes. Just 25 more minutes, then I'll get a break." I heard her say. Once she starts screaming again, I walk up closer, hoping she doesn't hear me. I hide behind an AC box and watch. I sit there for 20 minutes, waiting to see if anything would change, but she just kept screaming, and messing with her scarf. What's the scarf about?

I decided to step up, so I got up from my hiding spot and walked up to her. When she saw me, she looked annoyed.

"Give me a knife so I can die!" She screams, holding her neck and screaming more. I get annoyed at not knowing what's going on, so I yank her scarf off. I look to see what was hiding and I see a shock collar.

"Why are you wearing a shock collar?!" I scream.

"Do you think I like wearing this?!" She screams. I grab onto her and try taking it off, but she restrains.

"If you take it off, it'll be worse!" 

"Why are you freakin' wearing it in the first place?! Are you stupid or something?!"

"Maybe I am stupid! Maybe I am wearing this for fun! Maybe I'm just being human and being scared out of my mind!"

"Scared of what? Can't you talk to your parents?"

"They've been dead since I was little!"

"Then who do you live with?" I ask. The bell rings and she stops screaming, taking her scarf back.

"Goodbye Natsu. Remember, I'm Lucy the MUTE." She says, and walks away.