Chapter 5

Short chapter

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

I want to take this stupid shock collar off! Natsu has seen me twice! Its bad enough that he saw me once, and I was just standing there! But now, I screamed! I mean, it felt way better after I did, but why?!

I ignored everything that had just happened and left for my secret lunch hide away. It was a quiet place. A place where I could clear my thoughts. Its also the time where I get a full thirty minutes of shocking because the stranger knows when I have lunch, and knows that I'm always alone, so, yeah.

I got to the hallway that lead to my destination. I put my stuff down and walked over to a small crack in the lockers. I reached in, pulling out a long hook. I looked up at the ceiling and hooked onto a small metal wire. Once I pulled, a ladder replaced that spot. I placed the hook back in the crack and climbed up the ladder. I pulled it behind me and crawled down the tight air vents to get to the roof.

I pushed the vent out of the way and got onto the roof. I walked to the middle and laid down. All I had to do was wait for the stranger to begin. I can't even take this shock collar off because then he'll get an alarm saying that its not on any living thing. Ugh! The pain of being abused!

10 seconds later, the shock is released.