Chapter 17 - Dawn

Start from the beginning

Just as he was about to know on the door, he hears footsteps approaching him. he turns around and sees Yixing walking towards him with a confused expression.

"Kyungsoo...Is that you?" Yixing asks, his face all scrunched up. Kyungsoo chuckles at his cute antics. Yixing must be missing his glasses if he is confused whether it's Kyungsoo or not even when it's so bright here.

"It's me hyung. Walk straight okay...I'm few steps away..." Kyungsoo says as he moves towards the older man.

Yixing stumbles a little but then walks towards him with much ease. Kyungsoo guessed right. Yixing was not wearing his glasses even though he had bad case of myopia.

"Where are your glasses hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

Yixing touched his face to check for his glasses and then he realized that he was indeed missing them.

"I guess I left them back in the room...But what are you doing here?" Yixing asked as he unlocked the door to their room.

"Can I stay here for the night? I don't really feel like going back to the palace.." Kyungsoo says as he follows Yixing into the room.

"Of course you can Soo..This room is yours as much as it's mine..." Yixing smiles his dimpled smile.

^^^

Kyungsoo quietly settles on his bed and stares up at the empty ceiling. He keeps looking at it until he feels like dissolving in it. Chanyeol's smile, Chanyeol's eyes, Chanyeol's voice, Chanyeol's laughter and suddenly he feels a tear escape from his eyes. a single tear drop turns into two, then three and then there's the flood of emotions that he was trying so hard to escape. He tries his best not to think about him, tries his best to stop recalling the scene over and over again, but he fails. He fails miserably at it.

Kyungsoo realizes that he must have fallen in too deep to even realize that he was drowning.

Chanyeol wakes up to find that he has again dozed off in the sofa. his whole back is aching due to this. he should really stop sleeping on the sofa. he stands up and stretches his arms to remove the cramp. He turns around sees that it's almost around 2:30 am.

"Shit.." he groans to himself as he pads his way across the room to change his clothes. He picks out his blue sweat pants along with grey tee and walks towards the toilet to change. After few minutes, he comes out of the room and walks towards the bed. Kyungsoo must be deep in sleep by now, so he wouldn't know if Chanyeol was sleeping on the bed or not.

He walks in the direction of their bed and was about to get in when he realized that Kyungsoo was not there. He looked around and saw that there was no sign of Kyungsoo in their room. Suddenly a shiver ran down his body. What if something bad happened to the smaller man? What if he got kidnapped?

He instantly ran out their room and was about to ran towards Sehun's room when he heard a small chuckle. Another shiver ran down his body and he turned around to face Heechul leaning against the wall. Heechul looked at him amused and then gave out another chuckle.

"Looking for your husband?" Heechul taunted.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol retorted.

"Oh me?" Heechul pointed at himself and said "I was just walking down the corridor you know..trying to find sleep and all..." he smirked.

Chanyeol snorted at his fakeness and said "yeah... Sleep and all.. Seriously Heechul what are you doing here?"

"Don't even care to call me hyung anymore huh?" Heechul said, still holding his smirk.

"You've lost that respect from me the moment you abused Baekhyun for the first time" Chanyeol spat back.

"Still care for him I see?" Heechul smiled smugly and continued "It's a pity though...Seeing you have someone better in your home...waiting for you to defile him in every way possible..." before Heechul could finish his sentence, Chanyeol grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall harshly.

"Don't you dare speak about Kyungsoo that way" Chanyeol growled.

Heechul just scoffed and pushed Chanyeol away. "Since you seem to respect Kyungsoo that much... you should have really considered about him before confessing to Baekhyun" Heechul leered at Chanyeol as he dusted off the nonexistent dirt from his shirt.

"How do you know that?" Chanyeol asked, completely shocked.

"Oh I was there... Along with your pretty little husband..." Heechul smirked before he walked off in the direction of his own room.

A/n This chapter is unedited so please ignore the grammatical errors. Back with another chapter because there's a particular comment that I liked very much. I basically wrote this chapter at 4 am because I couldn't sleep. I know this chapter is pretty much crap so please forgive me. Anyways we got the letting go moment of Chanyeol and Baekhyun + Kyungsoo's reaction about Chanyeol's confession. Next chap will be the continuation of this part so stay tuned.

Make sure to comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.