KIM JONGHYUN

Guys I'm sure all of you have heard now that Jonghyun from SHINee has passed away by committing suicide.

I just can't believe it. Kim Jonghyun was an amazing and beautiful human being who deserved so much better in life. He really didn't deserve to go like this.

SHINee were the group that got me into K-Pop in the first place and to think that one of the members had taken their life, killed me inside. It was so hard for me to accept the fact that he has actually gone.

This is why all of us need to understand that idols are human too, they have feelings too and they need to stop overworking themselves so much.

Mental health should have more awareness in S.K because these amazing idols need happiness and attention but now the kpop industries and companies should make mental health their number one focus before music.

Giving these idols hate for what they do isn't right. It literally led someone to KILLING themselves. They do what they do because they aren't perfect. They want to make US happy and make US proud of them. They can't keep living up to that expectation always.

Jonghyun tried his best to make everyone happy but he felt as if he wasn't good enough for this world. However, he was more than good enough in this world, he was incredible.

If you're suffering from any form of depression, PLEASE reach out to me or someone or even anyone because your life is too beautiful to end. Seriously I will be here for you, I will speak to you, make you feel wanted and love, listen to your feelings and help you through the pain. Trust me. So please reach out to me in my dms and I will try my best to help you because I care about everyone and I do not want a repeat of what happened to our star Jonghyun.

All we can do now is pray and hope that he's in a much better place now.

We love you Jonghyun and you'll forever be missed. Rest in peace. ♡

 ♡