NEW FANFICTION & UPDATES

Okay guys you must be getting sick of me now, publishing new stories and never updating them and I apologise for that but I will try my best this week to update all the fanfictions since I have a week off.

Anyway, I know I have been releasing new stories and then deleting them. Well that's because I realise that they're all rubbish haha.

So I thought since my fanfiction stories are quite popular why not release another on a different idol outside of BTS.

So here it is!

Yup it's a Mingyu (from Seventeen) fanfiction

I thought that his character in Forever Always was not appreciated enough so I decided to give him a fanfiction for himself. This is not a continuation from Forever Always but a whole different story.

Here is the insight of the story:

Loving him was my biggest mistake.

Kim Sohyun, 17 years old still attending high school, isn't the greatest person at socialising. She has her reasons but they're pretty understandable from her view. She doesn't realise that boys are swooning for her beauty including her only friend and best friend Haru.

Kim Mingyu, 18 years and a month old, just started at Sohyun's high school and already is in Sohyun's bad books. Mingyu is a confident, arrogant and good looking guy but is possessive over one girl. Sohyun.

What will Sohyun do when Mingyu separates her from the world?

UPDATED:
CHAPTER ONE IS NOW PUBLISHED SO GO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW SOME LOVE!

Love you all x
~Jenny♡