Chapter IIII

Jenny's P.O.V

I must have miscounted. There was only six of them. Hmm probably one of them couldn't have made it. Oh well.

"Jen, do you mind if I go to the men's restroom? I won't be long." Matt whispered in my ear.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." I replied and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

Oh god. The slow romantic music started where nearly everyone started to dance with their partner. Where the hell is Matthew? He's taking ages in there.

For a few minutes, I stood awkwardly until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I shot my head to the direction of the hand and turned around.

He wore a white mask that complimented mine and he wore a black tuxedo that hugged his body. I had to say he looked very attractive.

He held out his hand as a gesture for me to dance with him. I took it gladly for some reason.. It felt weird but nice.

We swayed in harmony to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, the eye contact never breaking between us even with the dips. He was just so mysterious, I feel like I know him but I don't know.

"Who are you?" I spoke but he never replied, he caressed my face instead.
"Do I know you?" I asked and he slightly nodded.

"Why can't I remember you? Why can't I put a name to you? Why can't I-" I was cut off by a kiss and I didn't stop it all. I actually enjoyed it. I actually did. It wasn't like the kisses I shared with Matt but in fact it was better. It was exactly how-

Taehyung.

What the hell am I doing?! I immediately pushed him off of me but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I don't think anyone noticed since they were too busy doing their own thing.