Northern Lights, Lovely Nights [LuciferXHades]

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Hades asked at last. Lucifer smiled and he reached out, touching the side of the tablet to turn it off, making Hades scowl and look up just in time for Lucifer to get right up in his face, connecting their lips. Hades felt a moan creep up his throat as he felt the tablet slip out of his hands, distantly hearing Lucifer put it on the coffee table until he could pin Hades down on the sofa, propping himself up over top of the Greek god.

"Because I want you all to myself, just for a weekend," Lucifer added, reaching up to brush a lock of hair from Hades's face, "I want to shower you with affection until you drown in it." Hades grimaced.

"You do that anyway."

"Just give me this, Hades, without a fight. Please."

Damn it. Damn the archangel. Damn those sapphire eyes of his. Damn the heat in them.

And damn it, the left water droplet had lost the race and instead fell off Lucifer's abdomen and fell on Hades's pant leg, leaving a darkened stain on the black material. Hades lifted his electric blue eyes to meet Lucifer's.

For once, he'd humor his angel.

"Fine," Hades said at last, and Lucifer's face lit up like the goddamn sun, making Hades grimace and shield his eyes, "Turn it down, angel, we got shit to do before we just take off."

"Of course," Lucifer agreed, climbing off Hades and immediately heading for his computer in the corner of the room, "I'll start looking at places to go, see if there's anything perfect. Do what you need to do. I'll call you in the morning." Hades narrowed his eyes, sitting up slowly. He had a raging hard-on from Lucifer little kitten play. No way was the angel getting away that easily.

He heaved himself up from the sofa, moving silently to get behind Lucifer at the computer. He grabbed a handful of Lucifer's hair and yanked his head back so those surprised sapphire eyes were staring up at him, lips parted in the beginnings of a protest. Hades lowered his head and smashed their lips together, bit Lucifer's lower lip, resulting in a low growl from the angel.

Hades parted his lips against Lucifer's, tongue dipping in between the angel's, searching and carving out his name in Lucifer's breath. Lucifer moaned, reaching up to slide a hand through Hades's hair, savoring the silky softness of those long black locks that fell around them like a curtain of privacy.

Hades pulled away, coming around to the front of the seat, plopping himself down into Lucifer's lap. Lucifer watched him, those eyes flashing from blue to red, then back again. His fangs had elongated, the ivory points flashing in the lights overhead. Hades captured his lips again, running his tongue along those fangs, reaching down between them so he could undo the zipper in his pants before untying Lucifer's towel, leaving the angel naked in the chair.

Without a word, Hades took Lucifer's cock in his hand, thumbing the sensitive tip, relishing the hitched gasp Lucifer gave at the touch. Lucifer's hips arched up, his hand reaching forward to grab the back of Hades's neck. Hades leaned in again, taking Lucifer's lips. Lucifer growled, his blue eyes flickering shut, then opening again to reveal the blood red irises.

"When was the last time you fed?" Hades murmured against Lucifer's lips. Lucifer nipped at his bottom lip as an answer and Hades moaned, his eyelids fluttering shut. Lucifer's tongue swept over the wound, licking away blood, sealing the cut shut and leaving the Greek's lips bruised and swollen.

Lucifer kissed his way down Hades's neck, licking the place where his pulse pounded. Hades squeezed his cock and Lucifer growled, nicking Hades's throat with his fangs. Hades laughed breathlessly, then gasped as Lucifer snatched him up by the hips and stood up with him, an ease that no other would have carrying a seven foot god.