Christmas!!!🎅🎁🎄⛄❄✳

3rd Person POV

It was snowing out, Hagrid cut down a tree and was pulling it into Hogwarts, professors putting ornaments on the trees, kids with their luggage waiting for the train, this could only mean one thing, Christmas!!

                               Hazley's POV

I was watching the boy's play Wizard's chess since we had nothing better to do. "Knight to E5." Harry said as Hermione was walking towards us with her suitcase since she was going home for Christmas break, my sister's were leaving for our aunt and uncle's house, much to my surprise I have an aunt and an uncle and I'll be staying with them for the summer. There rule is 'once you've turned 14, you can stay at somebody else's house for the summer' as for Christmas break it's basically the same but you can stay at Hogwarts too. "Queen to E5" Ron said as their game continued. The queen sat up from her chair and broke Harry's knight. "That's totally barbaric!" "That's Wizard's chess." Ron responded to Hermione. "I see you've packed." "I see you haven't." There bickering continued. "Change of plans my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie, he's studying dragon's there!" "What is his name? Charlie brown!?" Me, Harry, and Hermione had a muffled laugh having Ron sitting their confused. "Good, you can help Harry then. He's going to look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." "You've looked a hundred times!" Ron complained back at us. "Not in the restricted section, Happy Christmas." "Girl you gonna leave us like that! And who says Happy Christmas instead of Merry Christmas!"  I yelled back. "I think we've had a bad influence on her." Ron said and we all nodded. "Yeah, especially me, now she being mysterious just like me." I said. Hazel walked up to us about to leave, "Please make sure there is no more incidents, perhaps with a troll, or anything else! It's bad enough you play Quidditch, it's not very lady like. So make sure to behave like. A. Lady!" And with that she turned around and walked away.

                    ~Le time skip because of Charlie~

                             Hazley's POV