Common Room

Hazley's POV

We all looked amazed at all the glorious food! I haven't ate like this ever! We started digging in especially Ron. He was eating chicken wings. Some kid named Seamus started saying, "I'm half and half. Me dad's a muggle, mum's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out." LOL I bet it was a nasty shock! Harry started talking which he changed and sat next to me while I was next to smarty-pant and him, "Say Percy, who's that teacher talking to professor Quirell?" He asked our prefect. "Oh, that's professor Snape, head of Slytherin house." "What's he teach?" "Potions. But he fancies the dark arts. He's been after Quirell's job for years." Hmm potions sounds cool.

 Just then Ron reached for another chicken wing and this head popped out. I almost screamed. "Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor" The head said. Ghosts came from everywhere! The walls, the floors, the ceilings! "It's the bloody baron!" A Slytherin said. "Hello, sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Percy asked the ghost. "Dismal. Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied." He floated out of the table. "I know you. You're Nearly Headless Nick." Ron said. "I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind." "Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?" smarty-pants asked. "Like this" He said taking off his head. "Oh god! Put it back on Sir!" I added. "Sir? I like you." He said and floated away.

The feast ended so Percy was leading us up to the common room. He told us the staircases like to change. Great. What's that supposed to mean? Me and harry looked up and saw them moving. Oh, that's what it means. "Keep up please and follow me." Percy said walking up the stairs. We started noticing the paintings moving. The all bowed to me and said, "Your highness" I just nodded to them and looked at harry and Ron, the just shrugged. We came up to this painting of a fat lady and it said, "Password" "caput draconus" Percy answered, or something like that. She slowly opened forward to reveal a hole in the wall. Percy said to me, "Royalty first" I smiled and led the way. "C'mon follow me, quickly." Percy kept rushing everyone. We went into this large room with orange and red everywhere on the walls. There were seats everywhere, red and orange of course. "Gather round here." He said with me standing right next to him. "Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boy's dormitories upstairs and down on your left . Same with girl's on your right. You'll find all you belongings have already been brought up. Normally you would ask me, the prefect, to help you out and the princess. But since we have two princesses in our house, you will ask the older one, Hanna. But you still treat her with respect and all royalty the same. Here comes Hanna now." My sis came up to the front beside me. "Hi! I'm Hanna. I am 13 or in my third year here, and you can ask me or Percy for help or if you have questions. I hope you enjoy your stay in Gryffindor! Now go check out your dormitories!" A lot of people came and bowed to us. "See you later Hazley!" "Bye guys!" And with that me, Harry, and Ron parted ways up to our dorms.

                              ~Time Skip~

                                Harry's POV

Everybody was sleeping but I was looking out the window and petting Hedwig. I was thinking about Hazley. I wonder how she's gonna do being with that brown haired girl. Hopefully she doesn't loose her mind!