HOGWARTS❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕

Hazley's POV

The boys came back from getting dressed and I handed them there pets. When suddenly the train started slowing down. "We must be arriving" Ron said. "Yeah, no my next guess was that the conductor saw a butterfly and wanted to chase it" He rolled his eyes at me while Harry was just smiling trying not to laugh. "Alright boys, grab my hand, you don't want to get trampled." They looked at each other with big eyes and grabbed my hands, one on each side.

We exited the train with our animals. We came up to this big guy, Oh I know Hagrid! "Hello Hagrid!" Harry said. "Hello Harry, now everyone follow me on to the boats." We went into the boat Ron and Harry got in one so I got in one with this girl. "Hello! I'm pansy. What's your name?" "Hi pansy my name's Hazley." "WHOA! You mean your THE Hazley as in Azkaban Hazley?" "Yep that's me. So, what house do you think you're going to be in?" "Obviously Slytherin, you?" "Eh, I don't know. Probably Slytherin. I made some friends on the train and I KNOW they won't be in Slytherin." "Oh, well, who are they?" "Ron Weasley, he's pretty nice but kind of goofy, and.....Harry Potter." "HARRY POTTER!?!?!? IT'S TRUE??? HE'S IN OUR YEAR???" "Yeah, apparently. But he's lost in this world and I can't blame him 'cause I ain't so up-to-date here either." "heh well, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you have an American accent?" "Oh, well I went to an orphanage in Alaska, so, I guess I haven't caught on with the English accent yet." "Oh, well, I hope we can become friends!!" "Me too!" And with that we got off the boats and started walking towards the castle. WOAH! I've been talking to Pansy so much I didn't even notice the castle! It's glorious! We started walking up the steps to meet this lady. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats you will be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your houses will be like your families. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be awarded the house cup." "Trevor!" That must be the boy that smarty-pants girl was talking about. The lady didn't look pleased so I stepped forward. "Sorry miss, he won't do it again, I promise." she nodded. She didn't say anything but I could tell she knew it was me. So I grabbed the boys arm and pulled him back, he whispered, "Thanks" I whispered back "No problem" He obviously doesn't know who I am. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" she said then turned around and went through the doors.