Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Oh god Ruby."

.........then she starts increasing her speed and (Y/N) was moaning and groaning at the feeling, then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm gonna......."

........he couldn't finish as he lets it out in her mouth and she quickly takes his member out her mouth and this concerned him........

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay? I'm sorry, it's just......."

........he couldn't finish as she swallowed his seed and he was shocked at her sudden action........

Ruby: "Wow, that was so much."

........then she takes off her cape and the rest of her outfit and she crawls to him and places his member at her opening........

Ruby: "I'm.........I'm going to continue. Here I go."

.........then she slowly went on his member and she winces in pain as she goes down on his member and as she continues she suddenly slammed on his member and let's out a big moan and tears welled up in her eyes.........

Ruby: "So, big."

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay?"

Ruby: *nods* "I'm fine........just don't........don't move for a minute."

........then (Y/N) sits up and he wraps his arms around her waist.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, why could you just wait?"

Ruby: "Cause, I didn't want to. I wanted to do this with you, I want to show you how much I love you like the other girls did. I love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Ruby."

.......he leans forward and they make out again, then Ruby pushes him down and looks at him.......

Ruby: "I'm......I'm gonna move now."

........she starts bouncing on his member slowly and she lets out quiet gentle moans and she places her hands on his chest and she slowly increases her speed and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her and he couldn't think straight at the feeling and then he starts rubbing on her breast and she moans frequently as her speed increases........

Ruby: "Oh (Y/N), this feels so good."

.........then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm gonna cum."

Ruby: "Don't hold back, please. Cum inside me."

.........then after acouple more seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and Ruby moans loud at the feeling and then she plops on (Y/N) and she takes his member outta her and his seed leaks outta her.......

Ruby: "So much. You came so much."

.........then she sees (Y/N) is still hard and she lays beside him, and he gets up and she spreads her legs.......

Ruby: "Please (Y/N), give me more."

(Y/N)"Ruby......"

........then he places his member at her opening again and he pushes forward, and she moans at the feeling. And he thrusts inside her and she moans at the feeling.......

Ruby: (This is.......the second time he put it inside me and it feels so good.)

........then she wraps her arms around his neck and he continues thrusting inside her, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm........"

Ruby: "Cum inside me again."

........she wraps her legs around his waist and after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and he takes his member outta her and his seed leaks out of her again and she's breathing hard, then (Y/N) plops beside her and Ruby snuggles close to him and he wraps his arm around her, then he pulls the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep........

(Y/N) P.O.V

Time skip-Morning

..........(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes and he sees Ruby sleeping next to him and he smiles then he rubs her head and she slowly wakes up and looks at (Y/N), then she smiles and holds his hand.........

Ruby: "Good morning."

(Y/N): "Morning."

Ruby: "You was amazing last night, I'm glad you was my first. I love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Ruby."

........they lean forward and they kiss again, then Ruby gets up and gets dressed and heads back to her dorm, then (Y/N) suddenly gets the feeling that he's being watch and he looks out the window and sees no one there. Then he quickly closes the curtains and he sits back down on his bed.........

Cinder and Emerald P.O.V

........Cinder was getting ready and Emerald was getting up as well, then she gets another message on her scroll and she smirks........

Cinder: "Well, well, well, it looks like (Y/N) got lucky again last night."

Emerald: "He had sex again?"

Cinder: "That's right, and it appears he instantly lost control as he was gonna start doing it again."

........then she hears her dorm window open and she hears some kind of footsteps coming in........

Cinder: "Well, it's about time. You did good *looks in the direction* Neo."

.........the figure confirmed to be Neo, and she was eavesdropping on (Y/N) when his heat started, and she was the one watching him and Pyrrha doing it and she just saw him in bed with Ruby just acouple of minutes ago........

Emerald: "Wait a minute, it was Neo that was spying on him?"

Cinder: "Had to be curious, so I sent her to spy on him. And with him in heat, I had to know what's going on."

Emerald: "Well, I'm going for a walk."

........Emerald walks out and Cinder looks at a photo she took of (Y/N) on her scroll and she blushes a little at seeing the photo........

Cinder: (Well, I guess (Y/N) is getting lucky for being the first ever Werewolf Faunus. Well, he's about to get lucky again.)

........Emerald was walking down the hall and when she had the conversation with (Y/N) he was so nice to her, that no one has ever been that nice to her before. Then she blushes and looks at a picture of (Y/N) on her scroll."

Emerald: (I don't know what Cinder is planning, but if she thinks she can beat me to (Y/N) she's wrong. He's really cute, and I don't think I can wait anymore, I actually want to be with him.)

To be continued......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and for you readers that was curious, yes it was Neo that was spying; and now she has been added in this harem and her lemon chapter will come soon,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)