chapter twenty seven - Clumsy

Lisa's p.o.v

I slept through the evening and over the night I was so restless, luckily Eddy's bed was much comfortable unlike mine and even though he was there beside me the whole time, his presence still did not ease my thoughts.

I dreaded for what I was going to find out at the hospital, somehow I wished my parents or if they were foster were actually alive to explain to me this whole confusion or assure me that I was just mistaken.

Eddy was already up when I woke up and then I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you up beautiful?"

"Yes, come in"

He was holding a tray with hot coffee and home-made sandwiches, I admit I had really underestimated this guy, even though his food wasn't the best, the effort is just what counted the most.

"I didn't know you were this romantic, breakfast in bed?"

"Well lets just say I wanna make this pretty girlfriend of mine happy."

I found myself smiling to that and my cheeks just burned red from a blush, it really felt good to be loved and taken care of.

Especially when its Eddy doing that.

Yeah you are right.

"Did you say something?"

This mental conversations of mine were starting to solidify into real voices now.

"I just said this coffee is really good"

"Well maybe that's the only thing I know how to make best"

Well even though that's not what I had said, he was right his coffee was really good.

"Why don't you sleep some more after taking breakfast, its still early to go to the hospital"

"No Eddy the earlier I find out what my real identity is, the better, ooh and please lend me your cellphone, I haven't told Elvy what happened, she must be worried"

"I'll be back in a few"

He left the room as I sipped the coffee slowly, I hadn't gotten the time to tell Elvy everything that had happened, she would hate me for this, I needed to buy my own cellphone, but that would happen when I start my new job.

The little savings I had would not be enough, and the fact that my new boss was going to be Eddy was still in my mind even though he had no idea that I would be his new personal assistant.

"Here iam beautiful"

He was holding something in his hand even though I could not make out what it was since it was wrapped in a box like a present.

"What's that? "

"Something for you"

He handed me and when I unwrapped it , inside there was a modern cellphone, actually a smartphone.

"Is this mine?"

"Yes I want you to have it so you can call anyone you want, anytime"

"Thanks alot Eddy, even though its too much I love it"

I wanted to go hug him but I had the breakfast tray on my lap.

"I'll take this now, I'll show you how to use it"

To be sincere this was the first gift that someone had actually given to me.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and inside there everything was shiny, one thing I loved about Eddy is that he was all clean.

Then I stepped on something at the door, it was wrapped in a small paper and looked like rubber inside.

I picked it and there was a lebel on top, scented, swift for your comfort. The smell was strawberry flavored and even though I was inexperienced, I wasn't stupid. I knew exactly what this was.

That early morning was he in bed with Claudia? Well I wouldn't be surprised, the guy wasn't a saint at all, I was sure he had done worse than this.

I heard the door click and I knew he was coming,

"What's wrong Lisa, you need some clean towels?"

I was trying to find my voice at the same time trying to hide the wrapped bands but he was too quick to see it.

"What's that"

"U..u..um ,its nothing"

I couldn't fake a lie since it was evident that I was affected, he came to where I was standing and took the band from my hand. When he saw what it was he held my hands in his.

"Lisa I can explain this"

I did not say a word but just looked at him.

"You see, yesterday I really got drunk after the argument with my mum and that's when Claudia came in"

"So did you two do it?"

"No, look its still wrapped I pushed her away"

Well with how I knew Claudia the only thing I could manage was an okay.

"I'll get you the towel, get in the shower"

He kissed me on the forehead and all the disappointment just melted away, his eyes were lazily looking at me and just when I was about to kiss him I remembered I hadn't brushed my teeth.

I left him and got into the shower, behind the closed door I was smiling widely since I knew I had left him dazed.

He passed me the towel and when I was done I came out wrapped in it, he was still standing there and its like he hadn't moved an inch.

"Hey...."

I snapped my finger in front of him.

"Are you checking me out?"

"No..no..no"

I knew he was and with my stupid speeches I made him check me out even more, I did as though to spin around and tease him but I miscalculated the fact that I was barefooted and my legs still watery.

I missed a step and landed with a thad on the floor my towel flew from my body and I was lying there like a roasted chicken,

I pulled the towel quickly but it was too late since Eddy had already seen me. He rushed to pick me up but I could sense discomfort with how his hands were holding me as though itching.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt"

Ooh Elvy I wish you could see me now.

I felt so embarrassed and stupid that I just wanted to hide my face but being the tough Lisa I was I pretended as though nothing had happened.

Then I remembered again I had nothing to wear all my clothes were at my house, could this get any worse?

"Here I got some clothes for you"

They were my clothes, I was sure he had also sent Del to pick them for me.

"Did Del bring this too?"

"No I drove there early morning before you woke up and brought them"

I looked at him in surprise and he had even brought my underpants. Ooh my I just found myself blushing.

He sensed my shyness and left me to dress up, my butt was still on fire due to the fall.

Hello my dear readers, here is a new update
Hope you love it.

Amore, Gemmar.