The "Rumor War."

Aaagh I'm sorry I haven't uploaded all weekend ;-; a lot of stuff was going on... Again, I apologize.
---
Kaito continues staring after Maki. He completely blocks out Shuichi and Kaede, who continue to repeat his name. Eventually, Kaito snaps from his thoughts and looks at the two. "Oh! Uh, sorry about that, guys..." Kaito gives out a nervous chuckle.
"It's fine... Um, was that too...embarrassing at all?" Shuichi asks.
"U-uh... W-well, uh..." Kaito mutters, stumbling over his words.
Kaede blinks. "We'll take that as a yes." She giggles.
Meanwhile, inside, Maki hurries to her room. Her heart is throbbing, and her face is completely red. She had no choice! Dammit, Kaede... She mumbles as she quickly enters the room, only to have someone slip in slyly after her. Maki whips around and grabs Kokichi's throat. "What do you want?" she hisses ominously.
"A-ack...! I-I...c-can't breathe... A-ah..." Kokichi wheezes. Maki slightly loosens her grip so Kokichi can actually talk. "I saw what was happening outside... You didn't seem hesitant to kiss that idio—ACK!"
Maki tightens her grip once more. Her eyes are narrowed. "Don't say a word about this. And don't you dare call Kaito an idiot," she says darkly. Kokichi nods, sweat beads on his forehead, and Maki loosens her grip again. Kokichi gasps for air.
"Ugh... Can you put me down...?"
Maki gladly puts the boy down. After catching his breath, Kokichi grins. "I'M TELLING EVERYONE!!!" He zips out of the room, calling for everyone. Maki speeds after him, only to see everyone peeking out of their rooms at Kokichi. She notices Shuichi, Kaede, and Kaito, too. Uh oh.
"Everyone! This is an important announcement! MAKI HARUKAWA IS IN LOVE WITH KAITO MOMOTA!!!" Kokichi giggles loudly. Everyone mutters amongst one another, some snickers coming from the others. Maki goes red. And Kaito seems shocked, and is completely red.
"Thaaaaaat's right! You heard me!!" Kokichi snickers.
Maki steps forward, when Kaito suddenly says something for revenge.
     "WELL, uh... KOKICHI LIKES HIMIKO!" Kaito comes up with that on the spot. That results in a shouting Tenko, and a blushing Kokichi and Himiko.
     "L-liar!" Kokichi stammers.
     "N-nyeh! T-that c-can't be t-true..." Himiko murmurs.
     "Guys. How about we all calm down and—"
     "RANTARO, STOP IT!! Or...RANTARO LIKES TENKO!!!!" Kokichi grins.
     "W-what?!" Tenko shouts. "N-no! He wouldn't—!"
     Rantaro goes red. "E-eh?! W-well...uh... S-Shuichi...likes... Kaede!"
     Poor Shuichi has fallen onto the ground, completely red. Oh no. The attention is on him now. A reddened Kaede stares at him.
     "U-uh..." the boy stammers. "W-w-well... M-Miu...likes...K-Keebo?"
     "W-WHAT?!" Miu and Keebo exclaim. Keebo stares at Miu, who shouts, "WELL KAITO LIKES MAKI!!!!!"
     Kaito covers his face. The attention is back to him and Maki. Maki looks surprised. Kaito quickly staggers out and back to his room.
     "Oh no! Kaito embarrassed now! All friends embarrassed!!" Gonta says worriedly.
     "Why of course. Rumors have been spread of them liking another," Korekiyo speaks.
     "That's true." Kirumi nods in agreement.
     Shuichi can be seen zipping back to his room. The poor boy. Kaede still stares after him, just like how Maki stares after Kaito. Miu just starts shouting while blushing a lot, and Keebo is covering his face. Rantaro is simply silent while Tenko stammers at him in shock, believing what Kokichi said. Kokichi kind of giggles, but avoids looking at Himiko, who slightly panics.
     Ryoma calmly watches. "Geez. That kid is so immature sometimes," he mutters. Tsumugi looks at him.
     "You're right... I wonder, though. Those statements might be true..." The cosplayer shrugs, but ships all states ships within the rumors.
     ---
     Kaito stares up at the ceiling, still red. He just stares, deep in thought.
     "...damn it, Kokichi..." he murmurs. "Why did you have to do that...?"
     Because he can do anything he wants, Monokuma appears. "Hello!"
     "Ah! Hey, get out of my room!" Kaito shouts.
     "Hm, nah. I wanna bother you. Emo boy is next. But you first, puhuhu!"
     Kaito groans. "What the hell do you want?"
     "To rub it in your face that Miu said the truth!" Monokuma laughs. "Uhh... Right?"
     Kaito opens his mouth, freezing up a little. "...y-yeah..." he whispers.
     "Haha! I knew it!! Don't worry though, space boy. I won't tell aaaaanyone."
     "I doubt that..."
     "Aw, come on! Take me seriously for once, because I'm being serious!"
     "...Hmph. Fine. But if I find out that you told someone I'll punch that annoying little face of yours."
     "Feisty!" Monokuma snickers. "Buuut I'm gonna go bother the emo guy now. Bye-onara!" He leaves after stealing Angie's term for farewell, leaving the still-reddened Kaito.
---
Whoop, finished the chapter :3
Seriously, poor Shuichi tho. The poor boi...