Chapter 15

HARRY'S POV

Olivia's body collapses on top of me, her skin is glistening and her lungs drag in heavy gasps of air as she tries to catch her breath.

She feels amazing, as always, but I have been clinging on to my orgasm, trying to drag it out for as long as possible. I didn't want to finish, too aware of it being the last time I would be close to her like this for the next thirty-four days.

I feel her soft body against mine, sedated in pleasure and I can't control it anymore, I hold her hips down as mine leave the mattress, jolting forward as I climax, grunting her name and a string of profanities in a desperate attempt to process the mix of feelings I have.

As the euphoria runs through me it collides head on with the pain of having to leave her and my strangled moan perfectly represents how I feel, the delicious agony of holding her in my arms yet saying goodbye all at once.

I know she feels the same way, we have been rolling around in these sheets for hours. Liv took the morning off work so she can see me off before I leave for the press tour at midday which neither of us have spoken about since we woke up absurdly early to get in as many precious minutes together as possible.

I glance at the clock on the bedside table. 11:22am.

My eyes squeeze shut, my heart surging forward at the thought of the time slipping away as I kiss her hair, my fingertips drawing lazy, comforting circles into her back and her head buried into my neck, not wanting to face the reality of today.

"Angel," I whisper into her ear and my chest tightens when she simply shakes her head, not wanting to hear what she knows is coming.

She turns her head to rest it on my chest and I brush her hair behind her ear before continuing.

"I have to shower and get ready to go. Tyler will be here in half an hour."

I hear her sigh as she traces the swallow inked into my skin and I close my eyes in an attempt to memorise the weight of her body on mine, the smell of her shampoo, the delicate touch of her fingers on my skin.

Her lips press into the hinge of my jaw and the muscles that I hadn't even noticed were clenched, instantly relax.

"Ok," she accepts halfheartedly and I almost whine when she pulls her body up off of mine to allow me to do the very thing I just requested.

I shower and get dressed in record time and when I come back into the bedroom Liv has made the bed and is sitting in black jeans and my old sweatshirt. She's already preparing herself for the unavoidable painful goodbye and I know she is wearing it to be able to comfort herself in any way possible.

I throw the rest of my loose toiletries into my duffle bag and join her where she's tracing her finger along the pattern on the duvet cover, trying her best not to lose her composure.

"You're allowed to be upset, Liv, it doesn't mean you're any less supportive." I tell her, knowing exactly what she's trying to achieve.

She looks up as tears well in her blue eyes and my heart pulls painfully in my chest.

"I love you. I'll be back before you know it." I promise, running my hands through her hair and knowing it's not entirely true, this next month away from her is going to be pure torture.

She sniffles and nods and I don't know if I can keep it together as well as I did last time I left. Last time was different, we weren't together then. Yes, I loved her, yes we lived together but it wasn't like this.

The thought of not waking up to her or being able to talk about our days over dinner or watching mindless TV together makes my skin crawl and my lungs feel like they might collapse if I think about it too much.