Chapter 2

OLIVIA'S POV

"What are you going to do about management?" I ask as Harry puts another grape into his mouth.

Our legs intertwine in the middle of the couch as we face each other from opposite ends, some sort of cop drama plays on the TV that neither of us are watching.

He runs a hand through his hair as a subtle sign of distress and I wait patiently for him to decode his thoughts.

"I'm meeting with a few people my mates in the business recommended and another than the label are sending. Xander said he would sit in on the discussions as he knows a lot of them from friends and the industry."

"That's good babe, as soon as it's sorted you'll feel better." I try and reassure him.

He sits up and holds his hands out and I join him as our legs bend beneath us.

"Do you want to keep this a secret?" he gestures between our bodies and this is the question I have been dreading since we got back from Greece this morning.

I rest my arms on my knees pressed into my chest and he rubs his hands up and down them as I contemplate the options.

"What do you want to do?" I counter, hoping his clarity will help me find some.

He rests his chin on my knee and pouts his lips dramatically in thought before tucking a curl behind his ear and looking up at me.

"I don't think we need to tell anyone specifically. The press and the fans already know you live here and that we are friends so there's no need to sneak around.   If anyone we know personally, asks, we can tell them, but we don't need to draw attention to it... if that's what you want?"

"I think that's a good plan," I nod.

He presses his lips quickly to mine, "I would shout it from the rooftops if I could baby, I hope you know that, but I think we should keep it close to us. It's too important."

I kiss him again and push my forehead to his. "I agree and I don't care if anyone knows, as long as you know."

"I know baby" He smiles, "Do you know?"

"I know, Harry," I grin back.

He flops back on to the couch and I do the same, my feet rub up his thigh and he looks heavenly as he rests his arms above his head, his black t-shirt lifting up and exposing the ferns inked onto his lower stomach.

Something crosses his face in an instant and my senses are heightened as I wait for him to speak whatever has just come into his mind.

"Liv?"

"Yeahhh?" I drag out

"I-I need to talk to you about something."

"umm, ok?" I question nervously as he drops his arms and pinches his lip.

"The new album, it's.. it's.. kind of personal.." He stutters looking genuinely worried.

"Alright? I mean, I know everything about you don't I?" My brow furrows and I sit up straight against the arm of the couch.

I start to panic when I see him do the same. Maybe there was stuff I didn't know about Adriana? Or Kristie? Maybe it was that night Kristie left, I still don't know what happened-

He breaks my thoughts abruptly, "Of course you know everything about me Liv, more than anyone else. It's not that.. it's... please don't be mad ok?"

"Harry, what the hell are you talking about?" I stress, my heart racing at whatever overly exaggerated drama my mind can concoct in milliseconds.

"Well, most of it... not all of it... but most of it... is about you." He says slowly, his eyes widening as if he is trying everything possible to read the million feelings rushing through my body.