Chapter 1

October 21 12126 oakland ave

The leafs were changing, I remember because i had jumped into a pile or 2 on the way to Starbucks. It probably was the most beautiful thing about living in a small town. Everything was so .... natural. Except the people, the people seemed so unreal, like something off a terrible family show, still i stayed. My house was fairly cozy. After all it was just me.

25 years old and being alone was a normal thing to me. I know what your thinking: What about a boyfriend?

Well i tried those and they never work out. They always do stupid things that make me want to kill them and throw their bodies in distant ditches.

Take my advice on this, ditches are not fun to dig buddy.

I never stay in one place for long enough to even have a long lasting relationship. Because whenever bodies start piling up, somehow how they always blame the new girl and im ALWAYS the new girl. I mean seriously guys, sometimes i just wanna say "Dont kill the messenger" you know?

I mean im just doing my job, sorry if i never wanted to work a lousy 9-5 like my mother. Even as a kid i knew that would never be me. Dont get me wrong my mom is the greatest, but i knew i was meant to do wrong.

Thats right, i was born to be bad.

As a little girl rebel was my middle name. Im not kidding. My name is Honesty Rebella Jordan, Rebel for short (imagine how much street cred i got with a name like that).

Id done everything from fighting to attempted murder by the time i was 17, thats normal right? I mean hasnt your mom made you so made you could just suffocate her and throw her in a ditch somewhere ? Mine too.

I am my moms one and only child. Her pride and joy. Beautiful was a understatement when talking about me, i wasnt much when i was younger but baby, these looks could kill

🧡Authors note🧡
Comment and vote if you are enjoying it so far. Peace
Chapters will start to get longer guys