Chapter 5: 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝙸

After the tour we sat down at the sala and watch some movies at the T.V but a shelf caught my eyes. I stand and walk towards it "Ahh! Filipinas , are you interested in books?" Kuya Mexico walked towards me and pet my head "You must be a book worm, are you?" He chuckled as he asked. "Filipinas isn't my name, and yes I love reading books po , especially the book that ate Indonesia gave me..." I smiled and took a book out of the bookshelf. "Oh, but Sa-Spain called you Filipinas. What kind of book is that?" Kuya Mexico asked. I opened the book and a different letters infronts me. 'Its not...baybayin' I closed the book and put it back to the shelf. "...Its a tale about a girl whose-" I was cutted when someone opened the front door.

"Mexico!Filipinas I'm back!~" We heard Spain enters the front door , I approach him with Kuya Mexico , we found Spain carrying a boy with a tomato. He's so cute but I think he's older than me. Spain introduced him to us and we greet him good , his name is Romano he is the 'South Italy' well he is cute but we didn't expect that his a stubborn and jerk one.

"You should-a put me-a down now you tomato bastard." He said glaring. "Awweee But I love carrying little kids like you." Spain said while having a bright smile. "You jerk-a! I can walk-a by myself!" He struggled. "Fine..." Spain took a deep breathe and smile ,he also obeyed Romano command by putting him down. Once Romano lay his feet to the ground he immediately walks away. "Romano where are you going-you haven't greet them back..." Spain said while looking at him with a worried look. "I don't-a care!-somewhere! , I'm going where my foot wants to!" Romano continue sly walks away. "Roma! Thats not nice! YOU should care...-" Spain said in soft voice.

Papa Spain took another deep breath and kneel down to me. "I'm sorry for the sudden actions of Romano , Filipinas." He apologized. "No , its okay po !" I said while giving him a smile. Suddenly Papa Spain hugs me. "Aaawwww!! Finally another angel in my house!!" Spain said while hugging me in a funny way. I laugh but then we heard a sound. We immediately ran for it and we saw Romano. "Stupid-a vase.." He muttered "Ro-Romano are you okay?!" Spain worriedly carry Romano. "I'm fine stupid!" He screamed. "Dios Mio! My, my, my vase!" Papa Spain screamed.

I saw Romano hand slowly bleed. "Are you sure you're not hurt?" Kuya Mexico asked. "I'm fine!" He scream. "Romano , your hand!" I pointed out . "Dios mio!" Spain starts to panicked again "Cmon-a its just-a small cut..." Romano rolled his eyes. Spain can't control the tension once again he carried Romano and ran towards the kitchen to look for bandage.

After that Mexico and me were left alone Mexico pet me. "Let's play?" He asked. "But what about the vase po?" I asked worriedly. Kuya Mexico just smiled at me and look around. Suddenly we saw kuya Peru walking around the hallway not far away. "Oiiiii! Peru!" Kuya Mexico called. "Que?" Kuya Peru Responded. "Satan said clean this broken vase!!" Kuya Mexico said while having a liar face. He held my hand and run away. "Isn't that...bad?I mean lying.." I said. "Naaaah! That's fine just don't copy me, that's bad" Kuya Mexico stopped and carry me in a bridal way. "Now, let's play?" He asked and gave me a bright smile. I smiled and nodded.

We play hide and seek and also tag ; it was fun! Argentina and Venezuela also join the game after that he guide me to my room, then he left me for a while. My room is very simple yet beautiful. There a comfortable bed near at the window , next to the bed is a small counter with drawers and else. Theres also a bookshelf but when I take a look its a Spanish book i cant read it 'I can only read baybayin'. But maybe I can ask kuya Mexico to teach me their language so it'll be easy for me to read it. After checking my room i decided to sleep...

End of Philippines (Mutiara) POV:

Days passed, but I feel 'strange'. It's like, day by day people and soldiers at the house disgust me. Theyre all bully, they're rude and always yelled at me. They always point me my small mistakes. I wonder why? Am I hideous? Do I look bad? Why do I feel I'm not belong here.

"I want to go home..."

I just feel I'm not belong here. I don't want to tell this from anybody they're just going to look pity on me and I don't want that. I want them to see me I'm okay with this , cuz if not I'm sure they'll just going to feel worried.

But one day.

-•📖•-

It was a beautiful day and I'm here at the garden doing my job, I water and clean the garden well that's the only thing I can do from this house. Suddenly, I saw Romano walking around while eating a red round thing called 'Tomato'. "W-WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" He screamed at me makes me startled. I remain silent and remained staring at him makes him slowly turn a tomato figurine. I gave him a bright smile but his face became redder and redder. He ran away makes me wonder what did I do wrong 'maybe remaining silent is a wrong idea?'. I decided to continue my work.

Until a Spanish soldier yelled at me from behind I stop cleaning and rushly ran towards him, I kindly asked what's wrong. He scolded me and starts to hit me. "You useless trib---" He raised his hands and I think his going to hit me again. But a boy just appeared out of nowhere. "If I were you , I'm going to pack my things and starts to run away." He said. I look back and there's a boy look totally like papa Spain but instead of green emerald eyes like Spain his eye color are different, I was looking at his brown chocolate innocent eyes. "Se-señor Chile!" The Soldier was startled and seems embarrassed. I heard another voice and its kuya Mexico. "What's going on here?" Mexico asked. "Its! Its nothing po-!" I was cutted by Chile he explained what's going on how the Spanish soldier threatened me. "Wh-what?!" Mexico walk towards me ; he look closer and check me if I'm hurt. I remained silent. He dismissed the soldier. After that he scold me for not telling about it. "What the hell are you thinking? Filipinas?" Mexico started. "I-Its not actually a big deal po..." I defended. "Ohhhh look Filipinas you made Mexico really. Really angry!-Thats bad!~" Chile teased. "I-I am very sorry about that po..." I muttered. Mexico slowly pet me , I look up and saw mexico looking away but with a blush. "Just...don't do that again okay?.." He said. "O-opo!" I cheered. Mexico pinch my cheeks "You little devil..." he muttered. "I'll be going now, Chile look after her..." Mexico ordered and put his hat up and left.

"Maaan! He's spicy scary! I think I lost my spine-Help me find it" Chile said. "I'm Chile and don't worry you can do what ever you want just don't tell Mexico that I wasnt looking after you." Chile said and smiled.

Chile stay at my side and help me clean the garden until Papa Spain came and called him for something.