I noticed Chelsea's room was visibly the same, Pierce had a hell of a lot more stuff.

"Why aren't the boys packing their own crap?" I wondered aloud.

Chelsea smiled, "pack meeting. The counsel gets together every Friday to discuss issues and stuff. Every Friday, Monday and Wednesday. So we get our boys every day in between."

I nodded slowly, my thoughts drifting to Kian. Would we move out? As if reading my thoughts, Anna spoke.

"At least you won't ever have to do this Molly, this is the Alpha house, so once you and Kian mate and take over, Ross and Linda will move out, you'll have this place all to yourselves. Did you know that this place has been thins this family for two hundred years?"

I shook my head, "if I did, I can't remember."

Anna blushed, "sorry," she murmured.

I smiled, shrugging, "it's fine. What next?"

-

I was laying on the bed in the afternoon, on my back reading a novel Linda had leant me. It was a werewolf novel, written by one of the pack members, about how a girl finds her mate but rejects him because he's a player. So cliché, only werewolf style. But it kept me occupied, so I kept reading.

I jumped in shock when a hand was on my hip and I rolled over, the book flying from my hands as I sat up in shock, to see Kian there with a guilty expression on his face.

"Sorry...I thought you heard me come in," he said.

I went red, uh yeah, I was uh, reading this book..Must have zoned out..." I leant over and picked it up again, book marking the page and placing it on the night stand beside me.

"How was your day?" He asked, laying on his back, groaning in relief.

I shrugged, "it was okay, I cooked with Linda and helped the two girls pack... How was yours?"

He made a face, "tiring and long. The only good thing about today was coming home to you." He opened his eyes lazily and I knew he caught the warm blush making its way up my neck. I was shocked when he sat up, cupping my cheek with a hot palm. "You are so beautiful," he murmured.

Something stirred in my head, snippets of a whimper and a growl but I shook it off.

"Your wolf is trying to get out," he murmured. I looked at him and he sighed, "sorry I dug through your head again. It's hard not to when you space out like that."

I smiled, "sorry...I – I think a lot I guess."

I realised his hand was still on my cheek, and his thumb was brushing it ever so lightly. I swallowed and got off the bed. "I um, I need to use the bathroom...and I said I'd help Linda with dinner..." I got up quickly, ignoring his confused expression before locking myself in the bathroom.

What would have happened if I had stayed, I don't know. But I don't think I was ready enough to find out. I did end up going to the toilet before entering the room – Kian wasn't there thankfully so I went downstairs, hearing sounds come from the TV room before going into the kitchen to see Linda cooking away humming.

"Oh, Molly dear, go watch the movie with everyone else, I am quite capable to cook by myself, she smiled at me. "Kian saved you a spot."

I worried my lip between my teeth before nodding and slowly making my way in to see Chelsea and Anna arguing over what to watch and the boys just lounging there waiting. Kian looked up as soon as I came in and smiled, patting the spare seat next to him.

I walked over slowly and sunk down onto the soft sofa, pulling up my legs.

"I want to watch 'Mean Girls'!"Anna yelled.

"It's crap! We're watching 21 Jump Street! End of discussion!" Chelsea snapped open the case and put in the disk before Anna knew what was going on. She sat down with Joe in defeat who kissed her forehead and pat her shoulder.

I smiled and shook my head, focusing my attention on the screen.

The movie was good, I found it hard to follow though. I was too aware of things. Someone. Kian. I was all to aware of his presence next to me, or the way I could feel his eyes on me throughout the movie if I shifted slightly.

Thankfully it ended and Linda told us dinner was ready.

Dinner was simple, the boys talked business while Anna and Chelsea argued about who was hotter, Channing Tatum or Zac Efron. Whoever they were.

I offered to wash up, but Linda waved me off, telling me to go to bed and relax. So, reluctantly I went upstairs, by myself thankfully, and got dressed for bed in a cotton stretch shirt and some loose pants.

I climbed into the warm bed sighing, snow flakes still falling outside as I snuggled into the blanket. I heard the door open and close again before hearing a belt buckle and jeans fall to the ground. I kept my eyes shit, hearing draws open and close before the blankets were lifted and Kian crawled in the other side, groaning like he had earlier.

We lay in silence before he broke the silence.

"Molly?" Kian said.

I bit my lip before replying, "yeah?"

"You don't mind if I hold you do you?" He asked, his voice hesitant and I found it slightly adorable. But did I mind? I didn't at the hospital, in fact I had slept perfectly...but there was just something so intimate about a bed...But did I want to be held? Yes. So what was stopping me? Apart from a niggling in my gut.

"Um..."

"If it's to weird...you don't have to. I understand if you need time...but...I need to hold you. You're still my mate, being this far from you is killing me." His voice was pained and my heart lurched.

I rolled over to face him, shocked when his eyes glowed a yellow in the dark.

"O-Okay.." I murmured.

He took in a breath, of relief most likely, and move in closer before his arm wrapped around me from behind and drew me into his chest. I sighed in content of the feeling that enveloped me. I felt whole, and I felt content.

He buried his face in my neck, breathing in, soothing the mark which had been throbbing for a while. Not long after, I fell asleep.

vicԽsJ